Message i received from Jason Matthew

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Shelton
Spree
Spree

Message i received from Jason Matthew

Post by Shelton »

HAHAHA. YOU THINK YOUR SUCH A COOL DUDE, * HICK. YOU MIGHT GET YOUR PARTS, OR I MAYBE HAVE SOME OF MY "CRACK HEAD" FRIENDS LOOK YOU UP??? GET A CLUE ON HOW THINGS WORK. iF YOU WANT A REFUND OR YOUR PARTS, STOP RUNNING YOUR * MOUTH ABOUT *. DOEsNT TAKE MUCH FOR ME TO DRAW THIS PROCESS OUT WELL INTO NEXT YEAR. YOU WERE HAD, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, b****! GET OVER IT MOVE ON WITH LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A SET.

The above is a exact copy of a PM i received from Jason Matthew , just thought i would share it with you all
1984 Spree , 1985 Spree , 1986 Spree , 1987 Spree , 1987 Spree
1985 Spree , 1986 Spree , 1986 Spree , 1987 Spree

Trae Shelton
Georgia

http://www.jbarsbuckingbullco.com
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Re: Message i received from Jason Matthew

Post by toboggan »

yeah, he also posted it in technical help, go read the post i replied back to him!(:
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

Shelton wrote:HAHAHA. YOU THINK YOUR SUCH A COOL DUDE, * HICK. YOU MIGHT GET YOUR PARTS, OR I MAYBE HAVE SOME OF MY "CRACK HEAD" FRIENDS LOOK YOU UP??? GET A CLUE ON HOW THINGS WORK. iF YOU WANT A REFUND OR YOUR PARTS, STOP RUNNING YOUR * MOUTH ABOUT *. DOEsNT TAKE MUCH FOR ME TO DRAW THIS PROCESS OUT WELL INTO NEXT YEAR. YOU WERE HAD, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, b****! GET OVER IT MOVE ON WITH LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A SET.

The above is a exact copy of a PM i received from Jason Matthew , just thought i would share it with you all
Wow......What a d*ck!

If he would have just sent the parts or returned the money he would have avoided all this !
I'd rather be riding my Aero!
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

Anybody know where hes located?
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

Nevermind, looks like Springfield, Ill.
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

Shelton, must you use such offensive language? Yes, I'm offended. Clean it up, okay?
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

:lol: Shelton didn't use the offensive language. He quoted what a crook replied to him after ripping him off. Quite offensive but i'd probably share it with the forum too.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

agreed.
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

evilone wrote::lol: Shelton didn't use the offensive language. He quoted what a crook replied to him after ripping him off. Quite offensive but i'd probably share it with the forum too.
I've reread it and you are incorrect. My apology to Shelton, though I don't know if I would have copied the expletives.

Jason Matthew is to be pitied, and his "crack head" friends are surely invited to show up on my front porch. I have an appropriate reception for Jason and his "friends".
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

well. i do to. i'd take them up to my room... (i know what all you dirty minded people are thinking) and show him my WWII collections, which includes 6 9mm lugers, a 9mm broom handle mauser, a Remington 1911A1 .45, and M1 Garand, and an M1 carbine, they'ed s*** their panties, and run.
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

toboggan, I'm partial to the Mausers too, especially the Swede. I don't have a 1911, but do have a 45 which is dead accurate. Missouri now has the "Castle Law", which means you can protect your castle.
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Yep, Texas I think was one of the first if not the 1st state to put the 'castle' law into practice. It's been tested by criminals many times, and they ALWAYS LOSE. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

ha, yup, that's just my wwii stuff too. My mausers straight from duetschland! haha
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

Post by z50r-ghost »

if anyone wants to send Jason Mathews aka J-Dogg my way here in KY, i would love to chat with him. :bowrofl:

-there are lots of "crackies" here!! it would be right up his alley!

jc
.locked away in a cage my rage has got the best of me
time finds a way each day of leaving less of me behind.

>< Solitaire Unraveling ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk
...my life story

1990HONDANS50F
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Lunytune wrote:toboggan, I'm partial to the Mausers too, especially the Swede. I don't have a 1911, but do have a 45 which is dead accurate. Missouri now has the "Castle Law", which means you can protect your castle.
My thoughts:

1. This Matthew dood is skating on thin ice. Emailing threats (ie: 'crakhead friends, etc) might violate some Fed statute about online intimidation and probably a convoluted HomeyLand Sekurity terrorist law. Food for thought; possible grist for a Fed Prosecutor looking to move up in the world. :naughty:

2. I envy your original Mauser-gat. I have an 'Eyetalian' knockoff - er - licensed copy: Renato Gamba(tm) .380 with 15 - count 'em 15 shot mags. A girthy li'll bugger not trouser friendly for the concealed carry crowd. :smile:

3. That said, 'Big Sparky' - my 1974 Colt Series 70 with ThreeDot sight and modified trigger - is my go-to home defense tool. My humble opinion is, if yez gonna shoot something smaller than a canon - a good 'ol .237 grain .45 is hard to beat, IMO. :2thumbs:

Okay. Once again I swerve off topic ( :b2t: ) from 50cc scooter/rods, and apologize accordingly. :crazy:

CaptDan>