front disk conve for dio $500?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Flea_Biskit
Spree
Spree

front disk conve for dio $500?

Post by Flea_Biskit »

http://wayne.visualloft.com/scooter/p_i.php?i=328

is this whats so expensive this will work on my 99 elite?
Ride it like you stole it'
bigluelok
Elite
Elite

Re: front disk conve for dio $500?

Post by bigluelok »

be carefull with that seller there is a problem going on over on totalruckus. http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 10&t=43671
CH80
TURN1
Spree
Spree

Post by TURN1 »

Negatory bro!!! That is only for those applications listed. The triple clamps on the mopeds listed accepts bolt on fork legs. The triple on the Elite S / SR are welded onto the fork legs. Bottom line your only option for a true bolt on kit is the $700 kit only available in Honolulu, Hawaii. Probably looking at $900 shipped to your door, if they agree to ship. Last time I heard, they don't ship outside of Hawaii.
Last edited by TURN1 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pass on the ALOHA Spirit!!!
elite_dub
Spree
Spree

Post by elite_dub »

Let me know if anybody interested in a full conversion with front and rear wheel. Includes disc, tree, caliper & adapter, master, 12mm legs, and 2 wheels I will try and post a pic
I thin I may be able do it for $750 shipped but I need 3 or more participants. This will bolt right onto any 88 elite LX, 94-01Elite S just need to mod front undercowl.

I'll help you folks out just need to pay for my troubles. After all time is $$$ :D
Fishman43
Elite
Elite

Post by Fishman43 »

That kit looks sweet, but not for me. I have paid less than that for my last three scooter procurements combined. Looks * though!
TURN1
Spree
Spree

Post by TURN1 »

99% of the CONUS peeps would never spend that kind of cash on a moped project. 99% of the Hawaiian peeps would :crazy: We'd travel the end of the world to get that unobtainable PART.

That's why Hawaii has the craziest and fastest builds on mopeds and scooters in the US :drama: Last night I was cruising with a fellow rider with an Elite S stretched mount Ruckus engine w/Fatty conversion and bright a55 HIDs. Daily driver :coolcruise:

Speaking from a Filipino view point: WHAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT, WE MAKE :woot:
Pass on the ALOHA Spirit!!!
Flea_Biskit
Spree
Spree

Post by Flea_Biskit »

:? I need to move to hawaii :eyeroll: i did find a shop on cl that sells them, just wounder if they will ship to us land lovers
Ride it like you stole it'
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

Flea_Biskit wrote::? I need to move to hawaii :eyeroll: i did find a shop on cl that sells them, just wounder if they will ship to us land lovers
if want to move to hawaii, we just wear short,t-shirt,pant and sweater rarely, year round, Moped shop parts are everywhere. :2thumbs:

hawaii has the nice climate than any usa states