Anyone know What this is ? Honda Track Fullmark ?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

iggysepia100
Noob
Noob

Re: Anyone know What this is ? Honda Track Fullmark ?

Post by iggysepia100 »

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I contacted the guy in the evening cause I wanted both fifties but he had already sold them; I looked at the 80 but it was pretty beat up; plus why do people insist on doing crappy aerosol can paint jobs on scoots????
Buddy of mine has a Tact; as far as I remember, it was just like my SA50, so much that we used some of its carb parts to get her going; if you need info on parts I might be able to help you. Congrats on the good buy.
Honda Spree
66SIX
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 66SIX »

Hey Taz it was great talking to you . Looking forward to next week . Still haven't had a chance to see what alternator will fit the 85 gyro .I have a alternator from a 8 T something spree ( I also do not have the tool to take off alternater ) But did see some stuff on the bike (Tack ) you want that was interesting . Check this s*** out ...
Attachments
Throw it in the  dishwasher  then sandblast it  and it will be better than new  and forget that carb cleaner I just use windex and varnish to shine it up .
Throw it in the dishwasher then sandblast it and it will be better than new and forget that carb cleaner I just use windex and varnish to shine it up .
100_7618.jpg (157.2 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
I was re cleaning the carb on the spree  and thought  try to swap the carb from the Tact kinda the same kinda different the intake looks very different ???
I was re cleaning the carb on the spree and thought try to swap the carb from the Tact kinda the same kinda different the intake looks very different ???
100_7647.jpg (171.77 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
This was under the plastic  some racing aftermarket CDI  ???
This was under the plastic some racing aftermarket CDI ???
100_7655.jpg (114.21 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
66SIX
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 66SIX »

OK Taz
here is the need to be fixed list .
A 86 spree with carb problems starts and when I give it gas dies / I have the carb from the spree in a can of cleaner . This is the second try so maybe it will do better tomorrow ? Dumb question you dont happen to have a ignition switch w/ key for this ? If you do all the better to trade with I have an ignition from a newer model spree that will fit the Tact but no key ( the tact has everything and a key )

The 85 gyro has a charging problem I have spent so much time on this F-ker still getting 12 volts at the regulater / rectifier and I put in a new one . So only thing I can think it could be would be the alternator . I am very worried about taking that motor apart and it might need some special tool to get to the stater / alternator . This is what I really would like to get fixed and working .

Then another 85 Gyro with carb issues I guess I should take it off and stick it in a can of cleaner and let it soak for a day or two ? I have a new rubber gasket set for this .

As for the Tact I hope we can make a deal on it ... I sent another post with the stuff I found on it Racing CDI ???

Still have your number just dont want to bug you any idea when your coming to Vegas or should I give you a call sunday eve ?
Attachments
This is what I would like to get running perfect . runs great just will not charge the batt. You say you have a kit that will hop this up ???? Hmmmmm ?
This is what I would like to get running perfect . runs great just will not charge the batt. You say you have a kit that will hop this up ???? Hmmmmm ?
100_5827.jpg (139.85 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
same s***  starts runs dies
same s*** starts runs dies
100_6585.jpg (161.94 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Carb  problems  soaking now will try to redo it tomorrow/ today  starts give it gas dies .
Carb problems soaking now will try to redo it tomorrow/ today starts give it gas dies .
100_7699.jpg (168.56 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

Dont worry I got the magnito puller for the honda so we all good. I will call you in a a couple of days and let you know when I coming to Vegas.
We will get all your scoots running like a charm. :naughty:

Taz
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

You selling the Tact50? How much as I'm not to far from Vegas