Spree Sound System.. PICS ARE HERE!!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: spree sound system

Post by Bear45-70 »

Idi0tech wrote:Careful man this guy means serious business he's dissing you on a forum page. Better watch out or he'll send one of his borderline retarded children after you.
When it comes to retards, you would know, you are the leader of the retards.

frenchiehxc, 5 watts solar power, how becomes 10 watts per channel? Again physics says NOT gonna happen.

Say whatever you want, but expect to get it handed to you like a pie on a comedy show.
Last edited by Bear45-70 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

I don't know whats more sad.

The fact that you think you've found some satisfaction from being a douchebag to random people on the internet.

OR

The fact that you are breeding and making more people like you...
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Idi0tech wrote:I don't know whats more sad.

The fact that you think you've found some satisfaction from being a douchebag to random people on the internet.

OR

The fact that you are breeding and making more people like you...
Like all liberal PC morons, You can't use logic to even a support your own position. You PC believers think you deserve special treatment, yet you have done nothing to be special for, in fact you are incapable of doing much of anything except demanding respect. Respect is earned thru the demonstration of outstanding talent or deeds and every time you open your month you prove once again you not only do not deserve respect but you require denouncing for you idiotic ideas and ideals.

"PC is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical minority and promoted by a mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

I suggest you wear rubber gloves.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

Hahaha who said anything about being PC?

You're just a * man...plain and simple.

I don't like people who act like *.

Which means I don't like you... It's pretty simple to understand.
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

I do like the sad attempt to correlate politics into the discussion btw. Also realize that your argument has no relevance to what you were ACTUALLY SAYING in this thread. You stated an opinion,not a fact. Your OPINION is that music on scooters is stupid and dangerous. You have no real proof that any of what you said is true either than the fact that you are old and loud noises scare you,which might send you into another car...
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

Okay well I'm all done. I'll give you a day to come up with something witty.

:peace:
fightingplankton
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fightingplankton »

Idi0tech wrote:Not really man I've watched you bash almost every thread today Bear.

Maybe you should step away from the computer from time to time and take a breath. I don't really understand your constant need to scoff or hate on everything being said in the forums. It's not constructive,it doesn't make anyone feel welcome,and further more alienates the very people this forum is attempting to draw in. People who love Honda Scoots. I normally wouldn't say anything but I just find it kinda ridiculous that you can't hold your tongue just once.

BTW plenty of people have audio on their wheels and survive everyday to tell the tale...
prior to this... bear was not insulting anyone. he was voicing his opinion on the subject. you drew first blood.
The Bear wrote:Yeah, make it loud enough and you will never hear the horn of the guy that runs over you
True bikers do NOT have stereos on board ever. It would be like having a pink leather jack or pink hair.
You either enjoy riding for the sake of riding or you are a wannabe with a stereo
Also the biggest trouble with these stereo is that the morons think everyone wants to listen to their noise. Get some frickin' headphones and spare the rest of us
On the street the GPS is for accurate MPH measurements. In the woods, on quad trails and such, it is a life saver.
'86 spree
'86 aero50
'83 aero80
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

So...none of that would be considered condescending or *?

I'm not sure where you are,but where I am from most of what he said sounds like self serving opinionated drivel.

:eyeroll:
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

you might be better off on the my lil pony forum..... :thumbwink:
Chicago Ben
Elite
Elite

Post by Chicago Ben »

can't we all just get along? c'mon kids.
lets face it, some of us are more mature than others, which is going to happen on a forum centered around mopeds (scooters to some)

just like every car forum I have ever been a part of, if someone does something different to their ride that the majority deems 'not cool' , they get flamed to death

it may be safe to say this user is younger than others, but maybe not? does it matter? who cares

after all, these mopeds (scooters to some) are just for fun... right?
1995 SA50P
pop pulley
50mm Ruima
8.44:1 gears
PG Typhoon
1500k spring
1000k Polini triples
M Keli clutch
28mm Keihin PWK
OKO Polished intake
uni filter
frenchiehxc
Spree
Spree

Post by frenchiehxc »

Bear45-70 wrote:

frenchiehxc, 5 watts solar power, how becomes 10 watts per channel? Again physics says NOT gonna happen.
no one said that the solar unit was 5 watts. AGAIN if you read you will see that i have replaced the 5w speakers with 10w's and added the solar power module to amp up the extra juice that the ipod cant give. and as far as "you wont hear the guy who runs you over." ive got mirrors. the drivers around me are completely visable. and hey, if i do get run over because "my music was too looud" (which is impossible since it barely is louder than the sprees high pitched engine sounds.) then you can say "i was right" but it wont happen bub. :geekdance: maybe you should just accept the fact that technology IS the new everything and reguardless of your knowlege and beleifs. things are going to change, 2 stroke oil injected engines are a thing of the past as it is, and engines are going to keep getting better and more compact. and no i have no prob with riders who like just to hear the engine. but 90% of the time. im parked next to some ghetto * blastin his beats so hard MY MIRRORS shake. so why not have some nice dance gavin dance or tonydanzatapdanceextravaganza playin while i commute 50 miles on my spree to work
85' Spree

Yamaha Razz
High Rev CDI
Un-Governed

Yamaha YT125 Tri-Moto
BBK
Fatboy exhaust
cool head
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

Replacing speakers with higher wattage one does not make anything louder.

The 10w rating is just to tell how much power the speakers can handle.

And since you have no extra amplifier power, the higher wattage speakers, do nothing for you.

The solar charger only adds extra battery life to your setup, not extra power to your speakers.

Finding an amplifier that can run off of your scooter battery will be next to impossible.

If you really drive your spree 50 miles a day, I can understand that the want/need for tunes....but, I don't think that you will be able to hear ipod powered 10w speakers, while you are riding.

If it for when you are stopped.....just listen to your head phones :imo:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
phatkix
Spree
Spree

Post by phatkix »

LOL :blah:

Some people have a little too much time on their hands.

These are loud enough and the internal battery lasts a long time.

http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iHM78RC/
elite_dub wrote:As for you phatkix you speak as you please, I know you can't play with the big boys.
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Pfft. So much rhetoric. So little information. BTT. I want to see pics when you're done adding the stereo.

You already know you'll drain your battery with this thing. That solar panel might help recharge it afterwards, maybe, depending on the speaker package you run. And stereos on bikes, for me, don't add much value. But hey, to each his own.

Here's a bunch of options and ideas for future consideration:

System on Ebay for $30. This one might not completely deplete your battery:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorcycle-scooter- ... 3a55260e59

Here's a full system for $200. Speakers on mirrors, includes a sub, hooks to your favorite MP3 player. $200

http://www.extrememotorsales.com/xcart/ ... ctid=16757

Here's some largish speakers into the helmet well from a guy in Italy. Blue light!:

http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/t99892s.html

Vespa with speakers in footwell!

http://scooterstereo.com/images/cylonscooter1.jpg

Use your imagination! I want to see a Spree with a 600A battery running 18" subs. I'm convinced it's possible. Maybe a separate generator on a trailer:

OK, I'm done now.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
Mystic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Mystic »

HAHAHAH thats what I need on my bicycle :geekdance:
1986 Spree/ Eve af16 swapped 65cc Prodigy vari 8g 9:1 Ruima gears