Spree Sound System.. PICS ARE HERE!!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

frenchiehxc
Spree
Spree

Re: Spree Sound System.. PICS ARE HERE!!!!

Post by frenchiehxc »

I have more years in the chow line than you have living. If that doesn't make me qualified to tell a failure from a winner, nothing will.

"There is no point in being stupid if you can't prove it."

"To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid."

"Settling for mediocrity is worse than not trying at all." You have accomplished all of these.

Oh and I only have to listen to one person on this forum when it comes to staying out of anyone's posts and you are not him and never will be.[/quote]

once again the post have proved nothing. this is the look i was going for. i dont have the money to make speakers mounted into the body. and where it is mounted now is optional. i made handlebar mounts , strap mounts for the turn signals, and i can make them go whereever i please. your OPINION is that they are a failure..but then again what is an opinion worth these days hehe :bs: :lock:
85' Spree

Yamaha Razz
High Rev CDI
Un-Governed

Yamaha YT125 Tri-Moto
BBK
Fatboy exhaust
cool head
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

I'm not the only one that thinks you failed. Get over yourself. Someday you may actually do something right, I doubt that as you are the product of a failed education system and a society that is imploding from stupidity.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
frenchiehxc
Spree
Spree

Post by frenchiehxc »

Bear45-70 wrote:I'm not the only one that thinks you failed. Get over yourself. Someday you may actually do something right, I doubt that as you are the product of a failed education system and a society that is imploding from stupidity.
"your theories are like swiss cheese, full of holes", you can say wat you want. i like the final product. you * and being redundant time after time, saying the same thing over and over in different manors, is doing nothing. i have no interest in your opinion, everyone has theyre own style and im sorry 1923 isnt in style anymore. :peace:
85' Spree

Yamaha Razz
High Rev CDI
Un-Governed

Yamaha YT125 Tri-Moto
BBK
Fatboy exhaust
cool head
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

frenchiehxc wrote:
Bear45-70 wrote:I'm not the only one that thinks you failed. Get over yourself. Someday you may actually do something right, I doubt that as you are the product of a failed education system and a society that is imploding from stupidity.
"your theories are like swiss cheese, full of holes", you can say wat you want. i like the final product. you * and being redundant time after time, saying the same thing over and over in different manors, is doing nothing. i have no interest in your opinion, everyone has theyre own style and im sorry 1923 isnt in style anymore. :peace:
Yeah, too stupid to learn from your mistakes. To have seen the roaring 20's and remember them I would have to been born in the early 1910s, which means you failed again.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

Don't worry about bear. He's old as dirt and is just grumpy the world. My grandpa used to hate the way I dress. I didn't bother arguing with him because there was no point. Just know that bear doesn't like those "new fangled gizmos".

Anyway I used to have a stereo on my scooter and you know what everyone wad right. I had to charge my battery once a month. Also, you are correct, having a stereo doesn't make it any harder to hear on a scooter that is whining like a weed whacker. I say good job and don't worry about people hating

Ps. This was posted from my smart phone.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

PimpinSpree wrote:Don't worry about bear. He's old as dirt and is just grumpy the world. My grandpa used to hate the way I dress. I didn't bother arguing with him because there was no point. Just know that bear doesn't like those "new fangled gizmos".

Anyway I used to have a stereo on my scooter and you know what everyone wad right. I had to charge my battery once a month. Also, you are correct, having a stereo doesn't make it any harder to hear on a scooter that is whining like a weed whacker. I say good job and don't worry about people hating

Ps. This was posted from my smart phone.
Oregonians, Image
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

That reminds me, now that I have backups fixed I need to get the word censor updated...
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products