MUNK A HELMET! ! !

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

want what
Ridin' Dirty on one of my 1989 Honda Elite E's
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

85spreeelite wrote:Alright, you guys say tomato and I say tamotto. I see it like this...If I fall and thats it well then thats that ka sir ra sir ra. I cant wear my shade with that d*** thing on and I REALLY can talk to some cutie with some bulky * helmet on. If thats how you do things so be it but thats not how we roll. And G.I.s need a helmet dodging bullets.

Gentleman! Lose the helmets! And ladies? Ummm lose those bras please:)
you ignorance amazes me. but as they say back home es la vida
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

hey bitter, whats that mean? i know kay sira sira or w/e means whatever will be will be... what lavitra whatchamadoodle? haha
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

it means that thats just the way people are gonna be. as ignorant as it is, you cant help but expect that out of people.

"es la vida"

"thats life"
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

Ignorant? Buddy I bet I am better educated then you and maybe even your parents. And for you to go out and call me out of my name? Who the * made you the happy helmet fairy? Just because your on paradise island doesnt make you any better then me island boy.
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

85spreeelite wrote:Ignorant? Buddy I bet I am better educated then you and maybe even your parents. And for you to go out and call me out of my name? Who the * made you the happy helmet fairy? Just because your on paradise island doesnt make you any better then me island boy.
hahahah. getting a little worked up are we, e-thug.

first off, i highly doubt youre any more educated then the next idiot riding a 2 wheeled vehicle w/o a helmet. one could only hope youll get hit by a car and executed for the stupid decision youve made.
... oh if darwin were only still alive

second, since youve never been here, i know you have no idea. but hawaii is nothing like the "paradise island" they teach you it is in that special ed school you go to. you should come take a look for yourself before you open your mouth.

and lastly. i highly doubt youd want to take that tone with me to my face. youre pretty tough behind your computer screen. but thats the luxury of the internet isnt it. "my e-* is bigger then yours"... give me a break. take a * chill pill and relax internet gangster. youre only talking s*** cause youre in a different state, and can anonymously talk all the smack you want, with absolutely no fear of retribution.

but thats neither here nor there.im not here to start a fight. the point remains. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE ACCIDENT... then say bye bye to your life. but because youre ignorant * dosnt think it looks "cool", youre not gonna wear one. i hate to be the one to break it to you, but, NO CHICKS ARE LOOKING AT THE SCRAWNY WHITE DUDE ON THE SCOOTER!! if you think youre gonna pick up chicks on your moped, you got another thing coming to you. and to sacrifice youre general well being or worse youre life itself, just so you can "look cool for the chicks", is just plain IGNORANT!
i know a guy who got in a wreck, and he was wearing a helmet at the time, and guess what. he cant move the right side of his body from the waist up. ive personally seen the effects, ive seen people crash and burn, s***, i know people personally who have died from not wearing a helmet, where if they had one, could have made the difference in them being here today.

i never said i was better then you, but apparently im better informed, seasoned, and wiser to the situation at hand. but if thats what you choose to do, again, its your life and your decision. i just hope you get added to the statistic of idiots that died where they could have been saved by wearing a helmet. maybe then theyll rethink the helmet laws in your area.

-aspects
Last edited by bitteraspects on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

Geez Mr. * you know what? I wanna be just like you but it would be after the labotomy and a pink pair of tights. Im in Michigan little girl. Ypsilanti Michigan. Anytime. And pack a * lunch island boy.
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

just more blah blah blah from another internet gangster. "IM SO COOL IM FROM MICHIGAN, BLAH BLAH BLAH, IM HARDCORE, BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

WHO CARES?

get a life, and a helmet. not just to ride, but get an extra one for when youre just walking around so you dont hurt yourself
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

* id come up there, brin gmy slowest bike and race you for your pride, but thatd be an easy win for no reward. so i think ill just save my time.
thanks for the offer though gangster
deathwish
Spree
Spree

Post by deathwish »

lol pwned
Wanna kno how to keep an idiot busy for hours look below

Wanna kno how to keep an idiot busy for hours look above
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

im from michigan! im cool!!! well im prom poland... im 100% polish, but i now live in troy... sooo im still cxcool
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

Gangster? Hmmmm yea I Would * the s*** outta your island b**** while your mixing drinks at the hotel. Race? * a race we could take this to the gym. Yup your * could belly dance in on a united flight and get Hawaii 5-0 medivaced back home. And your mom loves when I wear my rough rider helmets, the ol b**** is dying for me to fly her in again. This * is talking all this s*** and he isnt anyone to me and never will be. Just another islander as far as I give a d***. What the f*** is it that you do anyway? Putt putt around the island and pick those bright flowers that they make or what? Have you even seen the mainland b4?

Is a moped ALL you have little grl? I have cars lil b****, THIS is just a fun hobby. * I picked your mama up on my go-ped once and that only cost me $5.47..So sit there and type a long as * reply if you wish. I dont give 2 * about you or you wearing a helmet. Why dont you jump in one of those volcanos close by?

Do like a slim jim bitter &

EAT MEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by 85spreeelite on Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

MySpree is polish... that explains alot....
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

Spree kills me just coming out of left field with some funny as * s*** like that in the middle of this *.
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

im happy i made the choice to come bak. :roll:

so how are the mature ppl. doin out there?
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx