Commercial custom builders

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Commercial custom builders

Post by maddog »

After 40+yrs. from mopeds to scoots Its all about the build, its one thing to spit out custom hogs untill they become worthless, i can't find one company that can spit out a custom scoot :drama: :drama:
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
geezer101
Goped
Goped

Re: Three strikes, and out.

Post by geezer101 »

maddog wrote:After 40+yrs. from mopeds to scoots Its all about the build, its one thing to spit out custom hogs untill they become worthless, i can't find one company that can spit out a custom scoot :drama: :drama:
There is a reason why custom 'hogs' are worthless, and it's due to the fact they are being spat out at a rate that no longer makes them custom. You can line them up and they all look the same. And its the wannabes that would buy a custom scoot of a showroom floor rather than the guy plugging away in his garage to create a genuinely unique ride. The is definately an art to it, and it's a worthy art indeed :woot:
phatkix
Spree
Spree

Re: Commercial custom builders

Post by phatkix »

Lots of shops spit out custom scoots. Most are Ruckus' tho...
elite_dub wrote:As for you phatkix you speak as you please, I know you can't play with the big boys.
two4one
Goped
Goped

Post by two4one »

What kind of "custom" are you looking for?
tuserv
Goped
Goped

Post by tuserv »

occ custom spree :)
Attachments
spree.JPG
spree.JPG (53.34 KiB) Viewed 2589 times