old member, new questions about buying parts

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

vette76
CB900F
CB900F

old member, new questions about buying parts

Post by vette76 »

hi, i was last on here around 2006. i sold off the scooters, and played with cars more. i just got back in the game by purchasing a 2000 elite-s. this question is more for the high powered guys down south.

it seems hard for me to get parts for my 2000 honda elite-s from a decent place since i am located up north. very soon i am looking for a big bore stroker kit. i want this thing to scream pretty good. it looks hard to track down a complete setup that comes with head, cylinder,piston, hardware, gaskets, bearings, and crank. i do want one of the bigger strokers, but i would be installing it myself very carefully with a dremel,so i dont want the biggest diameter crank. i dont really want to be stuck with a mini stroker either.. i want it fast, reliable, with no overheating issues, and i dont want to be stuck with a bad chinese kit with poor strength. malossi, polini look very pricey. is there a in the middle kit that fits my description? can you put together the perfect kit for me? i am willing to hear suggestions, as there is nobody up here to talk to. i hope i am not being too unforgiving. haha. also, i hear there are special case tools needed? are they available, or is there a way around them? thank you.

also, i extended the rear 6". do you sell extended rear brake cables? will the ruckus cables fit?
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx