Farewell hondaspree

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

patthesoundguy

Re: Farewell hondaspree

Post by patthesoundguy »

Sorry to see you go. I'm sad that a dork waud like codename exsits in this world.
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
ped
CB900F
CB900F

Post by ped »

Wow Mr.G. I really hate to see you go.
Even though I don't sign in, I still check in every day to see what you have for updates and parts..
I wish I can order all the parts you have but life gets in the way. I still have a couple slow-moving projects I would like to complete. And could have use your advice.

This is a sad day for Hondaspree.Net, and all the good people on this forum. :sad:
Life's a trip enjoy the ride.
94 elite SR, 86 spreedio, polini corsa, keli variator, 8.4, jet. speed 65 mph
spreedio video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZr46_-douQ
bonesv

Post by bonesv »

Just open a new account under a different name. No one will know........Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Sad to see things like this, but you have accomplished something that is respectable. It's awesome how far you have gotten in just a short time. You will be missed here by many. When I go to visit my younger brother in troutdale, I will look you up for sure! See you next year bro! And thank you for your service here. Bones
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
TinyElvis
Spree
Spree

Post by TinyElvis »

COM'ON! Why are these guys allowed to keep coming on here and stirring up the BS!?!?!

Losing a very nice man and an excellent resource to this community!

I'll still be bugging you good sir!
Honda DIO 3 ZX Live, Malossi, WindJammah!
Dr_Craw
Spree
Spree

Post by Dr_Craw »

"The two words 'information' and 'communication' are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through."
Roll the dice
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I've got plenty of info from him. All free, and as far as I kno true and good info. I don't see why this guys bugging g9, but it's too bad it's taken a toll on him to the point of leaving. I'll still buy from him.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

COME BACK G9!!! HE'S GONE NOW!!
kevinv710
Spree
Spree

Post by kevinv710 »

who is he ? how come i have never seen anything?
Just Joel
Goped
Goped

Post by Just Joel »

User name ban and posts deleted but he simply start a new name in an effort to troll the site... A simple IP ban would take care of it tho...
84 Honda Spree... The plastic at least.
Johnniespeed
Elite
Elite

Post by Johnniespeed »

I have ignored most of the drama, so I probably don't know the extent of the BS, but I really hope you will reconsider and stay.
Just ride this situation out, at some point the guy will grow tired of being himself and find a different target for his misplaced revenge.
It's hard for me to imagine someone who enjoys riding a scooter to be so resentful. For example, no matter how crappy my day was at work, after I go for an hour ride on the ole scooter, I forget that I even went to work that day.
Maybe his scooter no longer runs, the magical therapy cannot work and he is blaming you ?
1984 Aero 125 57 mph for sale.

Elite 150 64 mph for sale.

Elite 250 77 mph. for sale.

Red Honda Grom, modded to 250cc, 87 mph.

GSXR 1000 168 mph. My new favorite, scooters seems way too slow now.
Xxbeejay45xx
Elite
Elite

Post by Xxbeejay45xx »

Wow serious this * has no life at all. Hey man I'll send you a used PG short pipe and call it a day man. Stop your BS and move on, leave the guy alone and take a ride on your lovely scooter it will make you diffenately feel better!
95 Elite SR af16e
72cc Polini Corsa
28 Oko Carb 58/144
Ported intake
ZX Trans
Polini vari, clutch, springs
5.5 rollers
Malossi crank , CDI
Genuine Arrow pipe
Front and Rear disc brakes
Dio Live headset
Stretch and fatty rear wheel
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

phoun wrote:ARE YOU GUYS EVEN SERIOUS? THIS A JOKE? FULLLSCREENS FOR MY BACKUPS
Who cares? You can keep coming back so can everyone. You're a tool and a very dull one at that. You're a liar, dolt, inbred, and trailer trash as well. Go ahead screen shot this so you can remind yourself next time you feel superior or froggy. I'm not through yet.
I know your name, I know your game. You're a fool to think anyone finds you in the right. Go ahead keep on living in your dream world. I may get banned for saying anything but I care as much as you do. Maybe ill come back as davmad? Who knows who cares? I'm wasting my precious time just to be mean, but don't take all of the credit. I left my phone at home today or I'd have jumped on this a loooooooong time ago.
I got an idea after you do your little screen shot you troll, why don't you kick rocks like you do your scooter.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

You know I'm only kidding. We all love you phoun. What the h e double hockey sticks is a phoun?
motormike

Post by motormike »

I'm not wasting my time trying to do anything with this troll.
Until there is an I.P. banning method, the only thing I can do is ignore the idiot.
RideRed
<(2)Gyro S><Helix><Sym Wolf>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Ultraliner

Post by Ultraliner »

Hey Graphite, that really sucks man, i'm pretty new on here but have done loads of reading and can see that you have taken alot of time out and done alot of good things for heaps of the guys on here.

It's guys like yourself that make this forum the great place that it is for the whole hondaspree community and its a darn shame that someone feels the need to ruin it.

To the troller(whatever username you are going by), jog on son, once you find something truly meaningful to do with your life you might actually be a nice guy. High school bullying tactics, name calling and finger pointing are pretty outdated...

Peace out Graphite, know where to find you ;)