Just Joined the forum.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Just Joined the forum.

Post by Kustomkarma »

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been lurking around here and Wikispreedia since about this time last year when I acquired my first Spree. I've been interested in Vespas for awhile, but the cost has always stopped me from owning one. I have been messing around with cars, motorcycles, scooters, go karts, etc. forever, so Honda scooters were a logical step. Since my first Spree I have owned and or parted 3 Sprees, 1 SB50 Elite, 1 Aero 125, 1 Express SR, 1 SA50, 1 SE50, 1 S90. My current project is the SE50 which I'm working on converting from a SE50P to a regular unrestricted SE50. I'm currently on the hunt for a 1983 or 84 Aero 50.
I've got a lot of questions that I hope to get answered. :)
Xxbeejay45xx
Elite
Elite

Re: Just Joined the forum.

Post by Xxbeejay45xx »

Hello and welcome, you will get all your questions answered on this site. Plenty of smart guys on here that are willing to go out of their way to help. Good luck
95 Elite SR af16e
72cc Polini Corsa
28 Oko Carb 58/144
Ported intake
ZX Trans
Polini vari, clutch, springs
5.5 rollers
Malossi crank , CDI
Genuine Arrow pipe
Front and Rear disc brakes
Dio Live headset
Stretch and fatty rear wheel
motormike

Post by motormike »

Kustomkarma wrote: I've got a lot of questions that I hope to get answered. :)
Welcome aboard Kustomkarma... :hi:
I can answer every question...and some of the answers are correct....mm... :urban:
RideRed
<(2)Gyro S><Helix><Sym Wolf>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

Thanks for the responses! I just picked up what's left of 2 SA50's tonight, so I'll have even more questions now lol.
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Welcome Kustomkarma!! Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum and diving in with both feet. Can't wait to see more of your fun.
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

Kustomkarma wrote:I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been lurking around here and Wikispreedia since about this time last year when I acquired my first Spree. I've been interested in Vespas for awhile, but the cost has always stopped me from owning one. I have been messing around with cars, motorcycles, scooters, go karts, etc. forever, so Honda scooters were a logical step. Since my first Spree I have owned and or parted 3 Sprees, 1 SB50 Elite, 1 Aero 125, 1 Express SR, 1 SA50, 1 SE50, 1 S90. My current project is the SE50 which I'm working on converting from a SE50P to a regular unrestricted SE50. I'm currently on the hunt for a 1983 or 84 Aero 50.
I've got a lot of questions that I hope to get answered. :)
Hey man, I'm in FL as well. Bout 20 miles north of Otown in Eustis. :coolcruise:
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

Cool! I don't see too many older Honda scooters running around here. Sometimes I see a Ruckus or two.
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

The few scooters I see are usually chinese. I'm mostly rockin Tomos mopeds these days, though.
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

Yeah I had a Honda PA50 a long time ago. Do you know the Monster Mopeds guy way out 50 towards Mt. Dora. I bought my first Spree from him, but he mainly does mopeds and engine adapter kits.
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

No I don't. The only moped/scooter places around my area are dealers of chinese wares and a few Ruckus customizers in Orlando.
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

Motor Mount Kits - vintage Moped needs
www.monstermopeds.com ÔÇ║ motor-swaps
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »