Three Parks in Beverly Hills on a Honda NX50 Express SR

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Three Parks in Beverly Hills on a Honda NX50 Express SR

Post by vintagegarage »

Well, the NS50F video I made of riding out Fort Island Trail received only 9 views in a week, and I don't expect this next one to do much better.. LOL, but here it is. I call this one "Three Parks in Beverly Hills on a Honda NX50 Express SR"

https://youtu.be/8-H9TBPXC9Q

Please give it a "like" if you like it..

I guess my next one will be something with the MB5.. just killing time while waiting for the Trail 125 to come in..
motormike

Re: Three Parks in Beverly Hills on a Honda NX50 Express SR

Post by motormike »

I particularly like how you've included the overhead views, apparently with a drone. Good work.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Re: Three Parks in Beverly Hills on a Honda NX50 Express SR

Post by vintagegarage »

Thanks for the kind words... Yes, I did those overhead shots with an old Vivitar Aeroview quadcopter that I bought four years ago at a Walmart Black Friday sale for about $70. The original camera was very low resolution, so I replaced that camera with a Git2P 370 camera. I also mount a Git2P 90 on my chest for the riding part. The overhead video is still not as good as a modern drone, because there is no gimbal mount to smooth out the * motion you get when flying in the wind..