clutch "weights"/shoes

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

cochran
Noob
Noob

clutch "weights"/shoes

Post by cochran »

Anyone know where I can get the clutch shoes (3) relined or buy them reasonably. The only place I can find them is at my local Honda store for $50.00 and they have to order them. Looked online but so far found nothing. thanks

JOHN
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

for what type of bike?

{im going to go ahead and say http://www.VTCycles.com.there site is kinda outdated so just go ahead and give them a call. They have tons of parts at d*** good prices. They are in hawaii, but there shipping rates are cheap. }
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
stillspeeding
Spree
Spree

Post by stillspeeding »

The stock honda clutch is the best, the hotter it gets the more it grabs, my 107cc aero bites so hard i need to have wheelie bars made, for minerelli engines i find koso bites best and when it fades the rollers have flat spots.
Can't afford speed then stay away from it!
cochran
Noob
Noob

Post by cochran »

It is for a stock Spree. I guess I'll just go ahead and order from Honda. Thought for sure there would be after market stuff at more reasonable prices but maybe not...............thanks

JOHN
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

did you call up VTCycles?
i know they would have something that would work. and i know it would be WAY WAY WAY cheaper then honda.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.