is this a good deal i want to part it out?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

lacrosseboy
Goped
Goped

is this a good deal i want to part it out?

Post by lacrosseboy »

i want to part this out it is a 1986 spree. i am wondering if it is a good deal? i would like to buy a parts bike that i can pull parts off to put on my 1985 spree and i am wondering if they are interchangeable? and if they aren't i still want to part it out to learn more about the sprees. i just want to know if it is worth it and if it is what do you think i can get out of it once i am done?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/764607557.html
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

If you can get it for $100 maybe 2 and the plastics are good it will make a fine parts bike, most 85/86 parts interchange, crank and fuel sensor are the only not interchangeables I can think of.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
lacrosseboy
Goped
Goped

Post by lacrosseboy »

he said he wont take lower than 200 is it still a good deal?
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

2 is alright if the plastics have all the tabs and aren't cracked. If the rear rack isnt bent or coroded badly its worth $100 by itself, those body panels look to be worth around $40 each.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.