Throw a kit(clean the carb and go) IDEA NEED INPUT!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

DoubleAey wrote:
CaptDan wrote:[quote="DoubleAey

WOW! thats a whole song by itself! what tune is it to play with? thats really really good! are you gonna make it into a song? or you want me to? lol cause this is straight pimpin dawg!
No particular tune, though I could write one if you pay me. :D

Seriously, feel free to use any or all of that you'd like to. I knocked it out in 5 minutes, and I'm still laffin' - I think it's funny, but I'm biased. :shock:

I'd be honored if you used it in your video.

CaptDan
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

bradthreee wrote:Dont forget.......somewhere in there.....

"I bought panel and front rim from bradthreee" 8)
yeah man! i was gonna make it a surprise, but i already hella put you in the rap!!! hahaa except i couldnt fit "panel/rim" really in, but i pretended i bought a rear rack from you. it fit really well in the song haha :D so lets just say you gave me a rack. haha who would know. unless they read this post. lol
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

[quote="CaptDan"]

ha thanks! yeah, your lyrics are mad fresh man lol ill try to throw them in, or just make it a whole different song. are you a writer or something? cause 5 minutes coming up with that is talent =D haha
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

DoubleAey wrote:
CaptDan wrote:
ha thanks! yeah, your lyrics are mad fresh man lol ill try to throw them in, or just make it a whole different song. are you a writer or something? cause 5 minutes coming up with that is talent =D haha
"Or something' probably describes me best. My side 'business/hobby' is music production; jazz gtar, keys, programming, engineering, arranging.
But - be warned, my primary genre isn't rap - it's 'contempo-jass.'

Ya wanna stream some of the stuff I'm working on for my second album?
Check it out:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=752

CaptDan
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

you guys should work together and try to make a serious song instead of just a spoof of "throw a kit"
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
slaughter83
BMX
BMX

Post by slaughter83 »

"just drilled my muffler, gonna have to upjet"
85' NQ-50 under consruction
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

slaughter83 wrote:"just drilled my muffler, gonna have to upjet"
i like that! but drillin the muffler doesnt require an upjet... i was thinking about putting something to that idea in tho. maybe it could work anyways =D
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

Dac wrote:you guys should work together and try to make a serious song instead of just a spoof of "throw a kit"
yeah thatd be sweet, but i think itd be kinda difficult as well, since we cant meet up and arrange recordings and such. but i was thinking the same, but might be too difficult. with schedules and such.
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

hey guys, i was also thinking, if anyone is up to it, and if i have enough contenders, what if, whoever wants to, send like a 5 to 10 second or so video of themselves next to their honda spree/elite/etc honda scooter, and i can throw everyone in, showing pride for all the honda scooter-ists around the world/US. ? possibly a yeah? and 10 seconds should be small enough to email

how about it? yey or nay? good or bad idea?

all youd have to do is stand next to your scoot(s) and like, nod your head or something. :lol:
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

DoubleAey wrote:
Dac wrote:you guys should work together and try to make a serious song instead of just a spoof of "throw a kit"
yeah thatd be sweet, but i think itd be kinda difficult as well, since we cant meet up and arrange recordings and such. but i was thinking the same, but might be too difficult. with schedules and such.
Look at " An Endless Sporadic ". those guys are in two different contreys, with two totally different styles of music. But they talk online and make music, * they even got a song on guitar hero.

It can be done.

as for the video thing i think thats a great idea. I have tons of clips of scooters, not really of any with me in them. But if other people go in on it i would follow the trend and do it.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Dac wrote:
DoubleAey wrote:
Dac wrote:
It can be done.
Not only 'can' - but 'is.' Everyday, all over the world.

CaptDan
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

Dac wrote:
DoubleAey wrote:
Look at " An Endless Sporadic ". those guys are in two different contreys, with two totally different styles of music. But they talk online and make music, * they even got a song on guitar hero.

It can be done.

as for the video thing i think thats a great idea. I have tons of clips of scooters, not really of any with me in them. But if other people go in on it i would follow the trend and do it.

YEAH MAN! ID LOVE SOME CLIPS!!!!!! =D and if other ppl join in, id love to have ppl take the 5 to 10 second vids!!!!

pm me guys who ever wants to send vids, and ill send you my email address! =D

and im gonna have to check these "endless sporadic" ppl out, very interesting
THE 72
BMX
BMX

Post by THE 72 »

DoubleAey wrote:
slaughter83 wrote:"just drilled my muffler, gonna have to upjet"
i like that! but drillin the muffler doesnt require an upjet... i was thinking about putting something to that idea in tho. maybe it could work anyways =D
maybe just ( just changed muffler gonna have to upjet )

also..what about "stuntin in the parking lot"?
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

you also could so some line that involves the cross nation love of scooters. Ill wear my Michigan Moped Mafia shirt in the videos i send you.

also, is it more like spree/elite? Or any scooters? if its any scooters. i might be able to get a few more videos for you with people on a ruckus, a metropolitan, a yamaha zuma and even a E-Ton Beamer.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
DorkoElite303
Spree
Spree

Post by DorkoElite303 »

YEAH!!! Get some battlescooter.com shirts and Some totalruckus.com shirts too!!!