Throw a kit(clean the carb and go) IDEA NEED INPUT!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

Dac wrote:you also could so some line that involves the cross nation love of scooters. Ill wear my Michigan Moped Mafia shirt in the videos i send you.

also, is it more like spree/elite? Or any scooters? if its any scooters. i might be able to get a few more videos for you with people on a ruckus, a metropolitan, a yamaha zuma and even a E-Ton Beamer.
well what i really want is mainly just honda scooters =] since the spree is a honda. and wearing your shirt, would be perfect. =]
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

let me know if you need help editing it or critiquing it. Im way into hip hop. Im more of a producer/recording engineer than a rapper, i actually sitting in my home studio right now. i'll take a stab at some lyrics though
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

THE 72 wrote:
DoubleAey wrote:
slaughter83 wrote:"just drilled my muffler, gonna have to upjet"
i like that! but drillin the muffler doesnt require an upjet... i was thinking about putting something to that idea in tho. maybe it could work anyways =D
maybe just ( just changed muffler gonna have to upjet )

also..what about "stuntin in the parking lot"?
Or (Just bought a pipe, gonna have to upjet.)
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

ok so all my old videos of people riding i have are on my laptop (about 5 states away with my step dad. He was going to be back last week but the job ended up lasting him longer.) So i was going to just get a new videos.

but my current video camera has a problem with holding my rechargeable battery's( the rechargeable ones i have are a hair to short.) so my dumb * tried to modify the battery holder. :oops:
Didn't work.

I got my elite back together today. ill try to get a video as soon as i get mine working/ borrow one.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

are you planning on using that same beat or a different one? I don't think you should use the rich boy beat, it would be kinda copycatish and hokey
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

im not a real rap fan or anything, but maybe this would be easier....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s7yD9Go26k
(the the song i used for setting up my stereo system)

the way the lryics are done it seems it would be easier to redo with spree/scooter stuff. I mean, its a little more random, the pitch carrys the lyrics through the beats. Unlike Throw a kit that is line for line has to rhyme.
Just an idea if your wanting to do something different.

You can hear me 'fore you see me
I got King Kong in the trunk

you can hear me 'fore you see me, thats a good line, that works for moped/scooters.
I got king kong in the trunk, that would have to be replaced with something scooter related. I cant think of anything off the top of my head, but King Kong, would have to be two related works that are very close so it could be replicated for the master beat. As for "in the trunk" thats easy to replace with "in the carb" "in the motor" "in the trans" like anything. thats easy.

But if you are just wanting to make a paridity of "Throw a kit" use the Travis Barker remix, with the drums and minor guitar. But hey, im a rocker, Rap is not my thing.=
1991--------Tomos Targa-
RockyMtnRoadRash
Noob
Noob

Post by RockyMtnRoadRash »

CaptDan wrote: A rubber band
A midships motor
No big * cowels
And a plastic rotor
An electric start
A one gear ride
Screamin' beJezus
I'm off to the side!

(c) 2008 ABSMoPedz Mewsick - no rights reserved.
Dammit that verse just got coffee all over my laptop. Awesome
If my girlfriend ever learns how much I've spent on the scooter, please remember me fondly and take care for my scooter.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

"I'd be out ride'in if it wasn't Raining"
1991--------Tomos Targa-
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

Dac wrote:ok so all my old videos of people riding i have are on my laptop (about 5 states away with my step dad. He was going to be back last week but the job ended up lasting him longer.) So i was going to just get a new videos.

but my current video camera has a problem with holding my rechargeable battery's( the rechargeable ones i have are a hair to short.) so my dumb * tried to modify the battery holder. :oops:
Didn't work.

I got my elite back together today. ill try to get a video as soon as i get mine working/ borrow one.
ha dengggg! well its cool, ill wait lol

i need other people in on this too!!!!
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

PimpinSpree wrote:are you planning on using that same beat or a different one? I don't think you should use the rich boy beat, it would be kinda copycatish and hokey
i was planning on doing the same, just as a joke,
i was looking for other songs to use, which im open to ideas. i might just make two videos. we will see how the first one goes. lol
DoubleAey
Goped
Goped

Post by DoubleAey »

Dac wrote:im not a real rap fan or anything, but maybe this would be easier....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s7yD9Go26k
(the the song i used for setting up my stereo system)

the way the lryics are done it seems it would be easier to redo with spree/scooter stuff. I mean, its a little more random, the pitch carrys the lyrics through the beats. Unlike Throw a kit that is line for line has to rhyme.
Just an idea if your wanting to do something different.

You can hear me 'fore you see me
I got King Kong in the trunk

you can hear me 'fore you see me, thats a good line, that works for moped/scooters.
I got king kong in the trunk, that would have to be replaced with something scooter related. I cant think of anything off the top of my head, but King Kong, would have to be two related works that are very close so it could be replicated for the master beat. As for "in the trunk" thats easy to replace with "in the carb" "in the motor" "in the trans" like anything. thats easy.

But if you are just wanting to make a paridity of "Throw a kit" use the Travis Barker remix, with the drums and minor guitar. But hey, im a rocker, Rap is not my thing.=
hey thats not a bad idea!!!!!!!! yeah haha i used the same song while setting my speakers as well! haha
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

GIJoeBob wrote:Is this your video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCWMmdNPDc
that sure is it
projects galore :nerd:
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

burnt_toast wrote:
GIJoeBob wrote:Is this your video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCWMmdNPDc
that sure is it
I thought so. I stumbled across it on YouTube just searching for Honda Sprees. I sent it to Steve at thescooterscoop and he posted it - http://thescooterscoop.blogspot.com/200 ... -from.html
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

That video had me and my girl rolling.....Thanks for the shot out.... :lol: