Introduction and Pics - Ferrari Red Paint Job

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Anerbe
Noob
Noob

Introduction and Pics - Ferrari Red Paint Job

Post by Anerbe »

Hello guys!

Wanted to share my elite SB50 that I've had for about 15 years....

It went through a lot, and floated around friend's possessions for a while....

My best friend decided to surprise me by giving the ped a makeover...
He dropped off all the panels to Autometric using Ferrari Rossa paint - The side and front panels were finally recovered 3 years later from the shop, during which the headlight covering/lights and tailight assembly got lost.

I still have a bit more work for her, but she hits 34 mph with no modifications and 2800 miles - just some cleaning/maintenance/seafoam.
Next plans are to replace tires with continental sport tires, refinish seat in black alcantara and black out the floor board/IP trim

I hope to eventually do a DIO engine swap to back up it's bright character, if they ever become available!

Italian Exotics

89 Elite E under transformation
Paint Code - Rosso Corsa from Autometric
Storm
Goped
Goped

Post by Storm »

Very nice :D Have you got the matching helmet and jacket?
Not one day that we are here on this earth is promised to us, so treat every day as if it is your last, and every breath as if it were the same

198? Honda Spree NQ50M (got parts of two different bike mixed up in there!)
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

sweet paintjob and nice parking job :P
projects galore :nerd:
Anerbe
Noob
Noob

Post by Anerbe »

thanks,

unfortunately, no matching helmet, but I have a bright red puma jacket and shoes. The helmet is a full face with black out visor, so it looks pretty stealth.

funny thing about the Lambo picture - stopped in front of Forest Grill, and had a couple of friend up there. They all gathered around the bike after seeing it put together for the first time in 4 years. People walking in and out started coming up behind them to see what they were looking at.

In that moment, it was getting more attention than the Lambo. This included all the people outside on the patio eating. :lol:
89 Elite E under transformation
Paint Code - Rosso Corsa from Autometric
Storm
Goped
Goped

Post by Storm »

Thanks for settling that- Ferrari's are cooler than Lamborghini's !! :D
You only had the paint and you were more popular 8)
Not one day that we are here on this earth is promised to us, so treat every day as if it is your last, and every breath as if it were the same

198? Honda Spree NQ50M (got parts of two different bike mixed up in there!)
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

My italjet dragster lc-50 comes with factory ferrari red paint, also the frame & rims are powder coated and is currently the fastest 1/4 mi. moped in the world at 11.28 but mine is stock 53mph, based on the ducati 999 only i have the most advanced front suspension ever made :lol:
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

maddog wrote:My italjet dragster lc-50 comes with factory ferrari red paint, also the frame & rims are powder coated and is currently the fastest 1/4 mi. moped in the world at 11.28 but mine is stock 53mph, based on the ducati 999 only i have the most advanced front suspension ever made :lol:
Prove it *.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

maddog wrote:My italjet dragster lc-50 comes with factory ferrari red paint, also the frame & rims are powder coated and is currently the fastest 1/4 mi. moped in the world at 11.28 but mine is stock 53mph, based on the ducati 999 only i have the most advanced front suspension ever made :lol:
worthless without pics, why you always gotta try to kill someones thread man?

stock italjet dragster is a piece of slow sh** too, I'd smoke em everyday. Yeah fastest has 1/4mi record, but is that YOURS? You're is stock so what does that even matter :roll:
projects galore :nerd:
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

The scoot is BEAUTIFUL..that's the nicest SB I've ever seen...a nice dio stroker swap and a nice drop from the front...and you'll be set..;D
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

burnt_toast wrote:
worthless without pics, why you always gotta try to kill someones thread man?

stock italjet dragster is a piece of slow sh** too, I'd smoke em everyday. Yeah fastest has 1/4mi record, but is that YOURS? You're is stock so what does that even matter :roll:

Tellem more burnt_toast...I'm not here to brag like maddog is but I'd smoke any italiajet any day...plus those bikes are *.and that suspension rides like s***!the dio ZX suspension and rims will kick that suspensions * any day..onse you go honda you dnt go back..every herd of "HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS"????guess not...