Yet ANOTHER bike... and good deal.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Yet ANOTHER bike... and good deal.

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I added another to my collection. 1987 Honda Elite Iowa... very interesting on looks.

It has the SE50 motor, with a bad stator. I put another one in it, HAD it running for a minute or so, then I put a fan on, bolts were just long enough to nick the stator so now it's dead till later today. Anyone in here have a flywheel puller they're willing to part with?

I traded a stereo and * set of speakers for this one. At least I got all the plastic this time and the seller was honest...
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

So, being an iowa model, is this restricted? The kid I bought it from told me the previous owner said it goes 65... I laughed my * off.
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

probably restricted somehow I'd imagine, post up some pics asap :P
projects galore :nerd:
dwsracing
Goped
Goped

Post by dwsracing »

go down to area cycle, buy a puller or have them pop it off.
DW
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I'm working on the pics thing. I'm going to get a new card reader for my camera tomorrow. We got the flywheel off it, I forgot my dad had a harmonic balancer puller, it worked perfectly.