So here's what I'm thinkin...

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

dwsracing
Goped
Goped

Post by dwsracing »

I was trying but can't get them all. Should have been a good buy. I still need the kick start *. for mine. Been working on my vino razz most nights.
DW
scooterwerx
Elite
Elite

Post by scooterwerx »

vino razz? as in vino 125 razz!?!? me and my buddy built one a while back, frankenscooter! custom frame, front end, everything! lets see some pics!
dwsracing
Goped
Goped

Post by dwsracing »

This is a razz frame with a 2002 vino 50cc, been doing winter upgrades.
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Yeah DW I've been meaning to call you. My friend bought himself a Spree and his kickstart was all messed up, so I wound up selling to him. I have an extra still, but the half moon gear has a few worn teeth. You might be able to replace the half moon gear/shaft and what not, you can have that one and I'll hold onto it for you. I want to ride over when I get the SE50 going, just waiting on the motor.... Stupid paypal would only let me pay by eCheck so it's expected to not clear till like the 4th, then 2-9 days for parcel post. I think by the middle of the month, I'll have it going.
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
dwsracing
Goped
Goped

Post by dwsracing »

that cool, theres one on ebay but the guy wants more for shipping than what buy it now is. I just can't see that. I have been working on mine first anyway, I'm about got it done and ready for this summer.
DW
dwsracing
Goped
Goped

Post by dwsracing »

Hey wikked give me a call asap, looking for a spare rim and tire for a 94 cavalier z24. Let me know.