Screw scooter-assassins!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Screw scooter-assassins!

Post by evilone »

Hey everyone. I had an order for a CT Racing variator and cooling fan from Scooter-assassins. It never arrived so i filed a Paypal dispute. I got my money back. But anyways, those of you that have dealt with me think i'm ok and a pleasure to do business with right?
Well, scooter-assassins decided to leave a little note for each item i ordered. First one "you stole from us you little c***". Second was "you little thief i hope you fall off hard". So i wrote them and said "f*** off *" and that i would let everyone here know about this. This is the company that said they shipped parts (22 days after i paid) but they never arrived.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Re: Screw scooter-assassins!

Post by wiguy05 »

Interesting....only took like 5 business days to receive my 2 sets of rollers from them. Maybe lost in the mail? I was actually looking to order from them again here in the future. I'll definitely reconsider after seeing this...
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

evilone wrote:But anyways, those of you that have dealt with me think i'm ok and a pleasure to do business with right?
yes sir
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

I paid on May 11th i think it was, they didn't ship till june 1st, i filed dispute after they ignored my 2 e-mails. After filing dispute they replied right away saying parts were shipped out late (22 days late) and to contact them if i didn't recieve parts by June 12th and they'd make it right. I waited till the 13th...giving them an extra day...i sent 2 more messages with no reply so i escalated to a claim, that gave them till the 25th. Of course no parts. After the insults i sent another message "i would have sent money if parts showed up, but not now jackasses!" All over less than $50 in parts. :roll: OK done venting :D
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

dont they have tracking #'s on their s***?
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

That would be smart! Then i'd have no reason to doubt them.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

its ok evilone. ill sell u some geely parts. hehehe. :lol:
~2004 Geely Fashion~
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

:shock:
projects galore :nerd:
Arnadanoob
Spree
Spree

Post by Arnadanoob »

Where are they doing business from, Europe? When I deal with overseas products, I most certainly ask for a shipping method that involves tracking, even if the cost comes at my expense. If they sent the products using a non-trackable delivery method, that's not very smart.

I wouldn't have responded the way you did as I too went through something like that. However my business philosophy is simple, if you're late with shipping something out that the customer ordered, contact them and let them know you're running late, the least you can do is keep the customer in the loop as to what's going on. If the customer contacts you via email, 24 hours is more than ample time to respond back, 2 is generous for those in completely different timezones.

Most of the time customers are usually okay with items being shipped late for whatever reason, as long as you let them know about it. The worst thing any business can do is be late AND not keep in touch with the customer.
Reliable and dependable tuning from 15+ years of experience.
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

I've never had a vendor use that kind of verbage or tone with me, even on eBay where sometimes you have some pretty low class people. But if I did, I would simply say "I won't be doing business with you anymore and have many friends who trust me, and I doubt they will be doing business with you either."

What is the membership of this forum? How many customers will be lost from this matter? We may have our differences on choice of vendors, but some people surely deserve to be boycotted.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

[quote=arnadanoob]I wouldn't have responded the way you did as I too went through something like that[/quote]

I had no other option, i e-mailed twice before opening dispute. No response so i felt i needed to open dispute. Then BAM! immediate response but not able to contact after the 12th when they said they'd make it right with me so i filed for a claim. I was left high and dry. By the way they are an england/canadian company based in Taiwan. Oh well, i'm done with them.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

i hate reading stuff like this, i was wanting to order a hoddie from them. :(
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

evilone wrote:Hey everyone. I had an order for a CT Racing variator and cooling fan from Scooter-assassins. It never arrived so i filed a Paypal dispute. I got my money back. But anyways, those of you that have dealt with me think i'm ok and a pleasure to do business with right?
Well, scooter-assassins decided to leave a little note for each item i ordered. First one "you stole from us you little c***". Second was "you little thief i hope you fall off hard". So i wrote them and said "f*** off *" and that i would let everyone here know about this. This is the company that said they shipped parts (22 days after i paid) but they never arrived.
It sounds like you got your money back and then you still go your parts?
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

GIJoeBob wrote:
It sounds like you got your money back and then you still go your parts?
Got my money refunded, no i haven't recieved parts. If i got the parts i wouldn't have a post in performance technical about my oko variator problem. :wink:.

Others might have good luck with them, i just couldn't believe a business would reply the way they did. I'll never look at there website again, if they replied professionally i might have given them a second chance in the future. Parts might be lost? But to ship 22 days after i payed, ignore all my emails, and call me a c*nt and thief and they hope i fall hard = bad business. :|
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

Maybe i should just buy some Geely parts from Chevyguyjay :)
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.