Picture of your helmet

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Picture of your helmet

Post by Lunytune »

SpyderMike wrote:oh and to stay on topic ill try and find a pic of my Fulmer 3/4 helmet
Now that I like. Colors?

BTW, what are the various helmet laws? No helmet law on 50's in Missouri, but on larger scoots and cycles.
Last edited by Lunytune on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

Lunytune wrote:
SpyderMike wrote:
SpyderMike wrote: oh and to stay on topic ill try and find a pic of my Fulmer 3/4 helmet
Now that I like. Colors?
http://www.fulmerhelmets.com/Product/af655.html how bout the whole line up ;)
turtle13
Elite
Elite

Post by turtle13 »

Lunytune wrote: BTW, what are the various helmet laws? No helmet law on 50's in Missouri, but on larger scoots and cycles.
no helmets under 50 depends on the town... state laws says, no, but principalities may override.
'85 aero Malossi BBK w/ Malossi gears, Malossi head, Polini Ruckus Vari and Malossi Wild Lion exhaust
'62 125cc Honda cub
'78 50 special Vespa Small frame
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

turtle13 wrote:
Lunytune wrote: BTW, what are the various helmet laws? No helmet law on 50's in Missouri, but on larger scoots and cycles.
no helmets under 50 depends on the town... state laws says, no, but principalities may override.
And KC? I know Sikeston requires minimum of bicycle helmet, as per guy I bought my 89SA50 from.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

here in wisconsin you dont need to wear a helmet on anything you ride

helmets used to be mandatory here though, my dad was just telling me a couple days ago about the rally he went to in 70 something where thousands of bikers protested at the capital to get rid of the law
eclypse
Spree
Spree

Post by eclypse »

I got a brand new helmet coming in the mail this tuesday. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/ ... elmet.aspx I got the Pearl White color so i could use it with both the white and black elites.

When i was 14 i got in a bad minibike crash.. The pin on the front fork came off at full speed (prob 25+) going down the street and all i remember about that accident was my head rolling in the curb. If it was'nt for the helmet that my parents bought me the day before i may not be here today!

BTW.. In Michigan i believe you dont need to where a helmet over the age of 19 but i'll wear one anyways.
My original Honda 88 Elite SA50 LX Needs lots of love!
2001 Honda Elite SR All Black runing great!
JONESER
Spree
Spree

Post by JONESER »

Florida doesn't have a helmet law either.
I have an Shoei RF-1000, all black, that I wore on my Honda 900RR's. I haven't worn a helmet on the Elite yet. Actually, I have only riden it 3 or 4 times around the neighborhood.
Accolay
Goped
Goped

Post by Accolay »

I haven't bought a helmet yet for the scoot. I wear a full face with the motorcycle though. Also, my scooter isn't running at the moment, so it doesn't matter yet. Also, I can attest to being another ugly guy changing diapers and feeding with a plastic tipped spoon (or not at all-tube feeding works very well these days). You don't want a TBI.

As for shorts, just look up a picture on Google image search for "road rash." We're only going about 30ish mph, but i like my skin.