Will The Real S4Patrick please stand up

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

onna spree
Spree
Spree

Re: Will The Real S4Patrick please stand up

Post by onna spree »

Sometimes it takes a long time to get justice, the cheats of the world get theirs on that last day on earth ,when from their hospital bed they realize that all the cons they have done on good people won't buy them another day on this planet.
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

KingJeff801 wrote:
bakaracer wrote:next time anybody has to ship something another member bought from them, please buy the delivery confirmation also. that way you can track the box so you know where you have to call if it gets lost for some reason. its only .80 for it.

I bought confirmation and insurance?
Ok so if you bought the delivery confirmation, you can track the box by typing in the number on the reciept tag off the white and yellow confirmation tag and it should tell you where its at. Goto www.usps.com in the tracking.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
Carnie
Elite
Elite

Will The Real S4Patrick please stand up

Post by Carnie »

bakaracer wrote:
KingJeff801 wrote:
bakaracer wrote:next time anybody has to ship something another member bought from them, please buy the delivery confirmation also. that way you can track the box so you know where you have to call if it gets lost for some reason. its only .80 for it.

I bought confirmation and insurance?
Ok so if you bought the delivery confirmation, you can track the box by typing in the number on the reciept tag off the white and yellow confirmation tag and it should tell you where its at. Goto http://www.usps.com in the tracking.
The problem with tracking and losing the shipment could have and is speculated to have been that the label was unreadable/in scannable.
1987 Spree
1994 Elite SR
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

can anyone say UPS? :thumbwink:
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

I hope Patrick tells his side if the story before the narrative gets solidified.
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

I know one good transaction doesn't guarantee the next, but Mr. Patrick has always been straight-up as far as I'm concerned. What say you, AutoUnion Man?
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

That is messed up :evil: . Sounds like he is dodging you.

Taz
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

Post by z50r-ghost »

Man King Jeff, that really sucks bro-

I had a situation last year when I sold a vintage JT Racing motocross chest protector to a guy in England. A month went by, and the seller never got the chest protector. This guy got so demanding and rude, it was insane. All it took was me tracking the package with the International Tracking number from USPS. It turned out that the post office had tried to deliver 3 different times, but the buyer never was home. He demanded a refund which I immediately gave him as soon as he asked, but 2 weeks later, he got the chest protector. -Then of course, it turned to an all out battle for ME to get MY moneys back.

It's cool how you have been very cool and open through the entire situation. You don't see that much anymore.

I wanted to agree with Wheelman here as well; S4patrick IS a stand-up guy 110%... :2thumbs:
Patrick and I have done 30+ transactions, and each one has been flawless.

Patrick came to my rescue recently... He went totally out of his way on this one. :o

A couple months ago i found myself in a serious bind, 2 days before the True Grits Fun Run. I was in desperate need for a few 50-range pilot jets, that NO shop seemed to have in stock, and the 1 shop that had 2 of the jets wanted $50 to overnight them... (I guess that they pack their jets in a BOX)
So i figured I would ask Patrick to see if he had one in his parts stash. -Patrick knew how important it was that I locate those jets for my trip, so he LEFT WORK, went home, and dug up the "PE" pilot jets, then packed and overnighted the jets to me. Patrick never acted like it was a big deal; never asked for any moneys because he wanted to make sure they were the jets I needed, etc.
Well, it *was* a REALLY big deal to me for his efforts... I would not have been able to ride in the True Grits ride without the jets, so his efforts were incredibly helpful! The whole time, Patrick had a "more than willing" to help attitude. Super positive, super friendly & knowledgeable person who has always been willing to help.

Anyways, I just felt like I should add my 2 cents, and give S4Patrick a MUCH deserved
"Pat" on the back. -There's not many out there like him...

Hope everything works out for both you guys... I will also further the topic that the USPS is NOT A QUALITY WAY TO SHIP, these days. I have had alot of problems with damaged packages, returned mail, and even a package lost myself in the past couple years.

Go FED-EX!! (or UPS)

Later guys, -j :smile:
.locked away in a cage my rage has got the best of me
time finds a way each day of leaving less of me behind.

>< Solitaire Unraveling ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk
...my life story

1990HONDANS50F
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Quoth Ghost:
It turned out that the post office had tried to deliver 3 different times, but the buyer never was home. He demanded a refund which I immediately gave him as soon as he asked, but 2 weeks later, he got the chest protector.
Ah don't git it. The buyer's beef was with the shipper, not the seller. Presuming you have a record of the item reaching destination, I would the liable party is the post office, not you.
Wheelman-111
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

KingJeff and Patrick resolved this amicably. Well done Dawgs!
Wheelman-111