It's 60 degrees outside...time to ride!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

dr.ona
Spree
Spree

Re: It's 60 degrees outside...time to ride!

Post by dr.ona »

mustangwagz wrote:wow the legendary Vdub "THING". I've NEVER seen one of these cars IRL. but my dad said he USED to have 2 of them. loved them too he said.

As far as the scooters...well...lemme sum it up by saying i had to change my pants before i typed this. lol i absolutely freakin love the gray one with the iron cross on it! and if you dont mind imma steal the idea..cuz i been tryin to figure out * i should put on mine..(other than stock stickers) and once i seen that..i was like...hey...now thats Frickin SHaWeEt Holmes! lol I figure i oughta make it look pretty cuz it aint fast enough to be ugly. ill be putt'n by while all the Sr Citizens and underage teenage girls point and laugh as i go past with my half helmet and the red mohawk thingy i ordered for ontop of it! lol (yup..mohawk for the helmet!! yinz seen em?)
Ha..ha...thanks Zac! :smile:
After I painted my Sprees, I wanted something other than the stock emblems on em....so I went to Ebay for the hunt.
I don't recommend a round sticker cause it's kinda hard getting all the bubbles out...it can be done but patience is needed.
I restored the 74 Thing a couple years ago...loved every minute of it.

Good luck and make sure you post some pictures when your done...

Robert
"I can't drive......35!"