Just bought a Honda Spree.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Cubey
Spree
Spree

Post by Cubey »

Scooterspal wrote:I added a simple (and very free) plastic milk crate to my Spree the day I got it. It holds my rain cover, for one thing. Easily carries groceries. I take packages to the PO in it. It's great!

I purchased one of those spider net bungy things at Walmart to put over the top so things don't go flying out when I ride.

The yellow crate matches my bright yellow helmet so the little old ladies can see me from over the top of their dash board.

Gets plenty of looks, anyway.
I have a dark gray milk crate I got out in Sacramento when I lived there someone was throwing away at their house. I used it on a bicycle cargo rack.. Now it's just sitting outside here with empty soda cans in it. Wont look too bad on my red Spree once I wash it up I guess. My helmet is black. Guess I can't afford to shell out money for a special basket when the milk crate will work just as well. Just looks kind of ghetto. *lol*.
1985 Honda Gyro S (project bike, work in progress!)
1984 Honda Spree - Bought May 30, 2008 with 810.8 miles on it. (Sold with ~1600mi)
Others owned/rode/sold: '86 Helix trike, '07 Vino 125, '88 Elite 250
Dac wrote:Friends+your moped=BAD IDEA.
CarrotTop
Noob
Noob

Post by CarrotTop »

Yea the guy was pretty firm on his price. And i wanted it to get me from point a to b for the summer. Tell i get more cash for a nice car(around 5k)

Time to go have some fun on it today. :D
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

Great color on your Spree!
po89mm
Spree
Spree

Post by po89mm »

jesus, that thing is immaculate!!!!! 8)
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

that blue is awesome
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

You can port the intake manifold and do the exhaust drilling. Thats as far as you can go without opening the engine itself.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.