Most amount of miles you drove on your moped in a day?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Most amount of miles you drove on your moped in a day?

Post by Lunytune »

oh my that is freekin awful what a crock of s**t i would have took that to court and rode the scooter inside to prove it was a 50 , and then road away with the finger in the air.
It could be that you are always talking to the LEO in Hawaiian sign language, and your attitude shows, is the reason they dog you out.
Plus to constant violation of the law. I don't have a problem with the law in our town, county or state, and in fact a few of them are personal friends. They generally ignore my minor infractions.
Last edited by Lunytune on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Most amount of miles you drove on your moped in a day?

Post by eliteguy50 »

I comply with all the laws (just had it registered as a moped is all) I wasn't even speeding, the only part that was illegal was that the dio went 35 and law is limited to 30.

But this does bring up another point when looking at how many miles your scooter has, it may be misrepresented by the odometer because the swapped motor will have more or less miles and then when I put the stock motor back it had less miles than the odometer because it sat on the shelf for a few months...food for thought
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.