Farewell hondaspree.net

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Re: Farewell hondaspree.net

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Glad to hear you're staying dude. Welcome back, even though you never really left.

:rock:
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
akskoot
Spree
Spree

Post by akskoot »

yay! we all got to go on an emotional roller coaster ride. Just like my girlfriend, we just had to talk you into staying. :thumbwink:
1985 Aero 50--'87 AF05 motor, ported and polished, Ruckus Vari, 1.5K torque spring, 1K clutch springs, drilled exhaust/airbox,#85 jet, Pirelli 3.0-10s= 45mph flat
http://www.myspace.com/the1120s Image
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

There's got to be some really hot item to draw your attention away. Tell us what it is. Inquiring minds wanna know. Of course, you may not tell us because you're afraid we'll wanna go there too. :2thumbs:
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

burnt_toast wrote:okay, sooo BIG update:

I've decided to heck with leaving, there's just no reason. I like this community, I love honda scooters and hondaspree.net just rocks :rock:

I don't think I will be posting and monitoring everything as much as I used to, but I will stop by from time to time and say hi :hi:

Plus I totally love our fancy new smilies :geekdance:

Thanks for all the love errrybody,
-yan b
bt

:peace:
I'll still follow your blog, but it is good that you are staying. I need pro feedback for my projects. :smile:
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yay!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
devenex
Elite
Elite

Post by devenex »

Great to hear you're sticking around! I was honestly wondering why someone would quit this great site completely, especially when its so common for users to disappear when life gets busy, just to come back when we've got something fun going on ;). Nothing wrong with sharing the fun!
1986 Spree w/ '87 SE50 motor
1985 Aero 50 w/ Dio motor: On Hold
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

Post by z50r-ghost »

quoting Peter Griffin: (again) "Freaking Sweeet."

Glad to hear you will be sticking around, Mr. Toast! -The board wouldn't be the same w'out ya. :coolcruise:

We all are gong to throw a party now!!! :thumbsup: :rock:

later bro, jc
.locked away in a cage my rage has got the best of me
time finds a way each day of leaving less of me behind.

>< Solitaire Unraveling ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk
...my life story

1990HONDANS50F
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

We all know he can't leave.This is part of his life and who he is.From the looks of how many bikes he has and had and what he did to them,he is scooters for life.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

bakaracer wrote:We all know he can't leave.This is part of his life and who he is.From the looks of how many bikes he has and had and what he did to them,he is scooters for life.
haha interesting observation. you would be surprised how much life can change for some people and how the past ceases to matter in retrospect. I could easily let go of any past and present scooters hobbies at will, at any time. :thumbwink:

scooters have only been a PART of my life. a part that was very many times love and hate. I will say for sure that I will move on to other projects, some may be scooters, some may be things of a complete and different interest.

my life is a project and I will build accordingly :coolcruise:
projects galore :nerd:
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

I was once in that boat and at one point was away from scooters for over 4 years and then came back to it because I missed it alot.I think now I'm more into it than I was before.Nah I was way more into it when I was younger come to think of it.I use to ride till the sun came up on the weekends in hawaii.Now I just ride every once in a while but always tinkering.If you have at lease one bike around you will never give it up.you will always tinker with it.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r