tube tires vs tubeless

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

maxreverb
Spree
Spree

Re: tube tires vs tubeless

Post by maxreverb »

i appreciate the help and of course did read that several times but i just wasnt able to understand it i guess.
It all worked out ok, i went to a different scooter shop across town and for 35 bucks including 10 for labor I got a new tire, tube, and he put it on and even let me watch for free. After seeing this oldtimer's practiced hand do it in about 5 minutes including taking my old tire off
I think I might actually be able to do it.
For some reason this was something i had to see to comprehend, it wasnt like reading the manual and taking it apart by numbers. Little by little I'm getting there though!
1985 HONDA AERO
1986 HONDA SPREE
motormike

Post by motormike »

Sign of intelligence, learning from your mistakes. Show me a man that never makes a mistake and I'll show you a man who does nothing....Understand fully about the syndrome of learning by watching....I can read printed matter just fine, but learning by reading is still difficult....I hope you saw the finesse I told you of when "pops" did your tire. Push on my eager fledgling,...soon your will soar.......... :urban: .............time is 8:40..( cool !!....that's 2 X 4:20)
RideRed
<(2)Gyro S><Helix><Sym Wolf>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

THE BEAR CAN'T CHANGE A TIRE, CAN HE CHANGE HIS DIAPER, BUT IF HE THREATENS ME HIS LIFE WILL CHANGE, REMEMBER WHO I WORK FOR!!!
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

And who do you think you work for?
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
dio gear swap in progress
living in chch NZ