OMGWTF!!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

OMGWTF!!!!

Post by GIJoeBob »

I ran out of gas AGAIN!!!

There has got to be someone, anyone who has a 3 wire fuel level sending unit for a 1985 Spree.

C'mon, help a brother out would ya?
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Re: OMGWTF!!!!

Post by wiguy05 »

2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
turtle13
Elite
Elite

Post by turtle13 »

i feel your pain man, i ran out of gas the other day and had to push the war turtle 10 blocks in 100 degree heat, pretty much 100% humidity, and not a cloud in sight. mind you this was an industrial area, so nothing but baking concrete... not a fun day. i am hoping that the new gauge cluster i got from capturedbyrobots helps, but i have a feeling i need a new sending unit...
'85 aero Malossi BBK w/ Malossi gears, Malossi head, Polini Ruckus Vari and Malossi Wild Lion exhaust
'62 125cc Honda cub
'78 50 special Vespa Small frame
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

I might have one! Let me look tomorrow, shoot me a pm if interested.
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

I used to keep a metal flask of gas when I had my elite back in the day when I was 15. A cop thought it was booze when I got pulled over and took me home to my Mom and Dad. That was not a happy day. Not the best idea in the world I know ( I was a stupid 15 year old) BUT I never ran out of gas and was never stranded!!!!! :lol:
I'd rather be riding my Aero!
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Post by GIJoeBob »

akskoot
Spree
Spree

Post by akskoot »

Ha, awesome. I just had the same idea the other day and filled a flask and put it in the glove box. I did write " X GAS X" on it though for that same reason. If the cop didn't beleive you, why didn't he just smell it? :roll:
novs86 wrote:I used to keep a metal flask of gas when I had my elite back in the day when I was 15. A cop thought it was booze when I got pulled over and took me home to my Mom and Dad. That was not a happy day. Not the best idea in the world I know ( I was a stupid 15 year old) BUT I never ran out of gas and was never stranded!!!!! :lol:
1985 Aero 50--'87 AF05 motor, ported and polished, Ruckus Vari, 1.5K torque spring, 1K clutch springs, drilled exhaust/airbox,#85 jet, Pirelli 3.0-10s= 45mph flat
http://www.myspace.com/the1120s Image