OPEN HOUSE ***Honda SPREE in the garage

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

EMA
Noob
Noob

OPEN HOUSE ***Honda SPREE in the garage

Post by EMA »

We went to an open house and the owner had a beat up Honda SPREE sitting under some boxes. I asked if it was for sale and the owner said, "Sorry House for sale, SPREE is coming with us!" Haha!!!

The house was a fixxer upper in a not so nice part of town. Small single family house, 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, carport. $530,000. Hope he throws in the SPREE for that price.

Buying a House in Honolulu, Hawaii is so DARN EXPENSIVE :coolcruise:

Huge houses everywhere else in the world is dirt cheap :x

I have to admit there is no where else in world that has great food, great weather, wonderful people, beautiful women, beaches for miles, and fast tricked out scooters/mopeds of all brands!!! There are so many more things that make it so worth it to call this place home.

I have lived everywhere in the world. No place like Hawaii. All the other places you can visit, but only ONE place to call home that is as nice as Hawaii.

I'm gonna see if the owner can throw in the SPREE in the deal :2thumbs:
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: OPEN HOUSE ***Honda SPREE in the garage

Post by evilone »

What kind of wages do you guys make? $530,00 fixer-upper in a not so nice part of town :shock:
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
TURN1
Spree
Spree

Post by TURN1 »

It's pretty expensive to live here. Rent here in Honolulu, Hawaii is the highest in the Nation. But, it's worth every cent.

You gotta hustle and buss yo asss to make ends meet. A lot of people leave Hawaii b/c it's so expensive. Lots of my friends already moved, but hope to someday move back, since they still call Hawaii home.

The guys I work for are WAY above my pay scale, they all make 6 digit incomes. I am just the guy that sweeps the floor :sad: Somehow, I make it. I just save my cents and not spend money on silly things like 3GS 32GB IPhones with AT&T data plans, Internet, Cable, 55" LED LCD TVs, etc.

I make sacrifices, so that I can enjoy other things :2thumbs:

Ride a SPREE and eat Cup of Noodles every meal and then you can save up to afford living in Hawaii :woot:
Pass on the ALOHA Spirit!!!
Surfing
Noob
Noob

Post by Surfing »

My friend bought a condo on Prospect St, where there is high theft and crimes. He bought the place for $290,000!!! It is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 parking stall condo. It is a simple condo, adjacent to low income housing. People who rent in his building pay $1600/month. He pays $1800 mortgage with $350/month for maintenance fees.

He absolutely loves his place. Not too many people can say outright that they own real estate in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's a big accomplishment for anyone :imo: