HOW FAST DOES YOUR SPREE GO?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

how fast does your spree go

Post by KillinSpree »

I bet you haven't even rode anything but an elite or a spree. You probably need training wheels on your Scooters cause they go so slow. I have a friend that has an 86 Honda spree with a custom camelian paint job, extended swing arm, shaved and moded pulleys, hp centrifugal clutch, k&n air filter hooked up to a home aid supercharger, performance reeds, big bore kit that is ported and polished, Straight pipe, bored out exhaust port, bigger main jet, also has a wheelie bar. This thing sound and looks wicked. He had it up over 60mph. Haven't got to ride it yet cause he just got done with it. I seen him roast the tire off in front of my house though. He will be on here later to tell you what he's got DARAT.
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

ha ha lets bull s***. lol i have had a motercycle before it is in the for sale section on here so yeah i traded for a spree and some $ so i have rode before.
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

spree

Post by KillinSpree »

Dude anything you got is booty. Everybody on this site heres you talkin about how you cant get your spree past 30mph. Man you must not be mechanically inclined or somethin. Me and my friend are in the process of making a supercharger for my spree. So when you get somethin that you think can be me than come talk.
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

Bring it on kid, remember you want speed and i own it! let your BS begin!
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

spree

Post by KillinSpree »

Ok so you want to race my a Hayabusa against your Spree. Are you on crack or somethin Kid. I wouldnt even wast the gas on you and darat.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

o you wanna race hu? look me up im in. hahahahahahahha once u see what i got ur jaw will drop and u be amazed. but isnt that that why we mke these things to show em off?
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

spree

Post by KillinSpree »

Yea i guess
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

Your mouth runs allmost as fast as my strokers, so why don't you own one!
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

spree

Post by KillinSpree »

Ill stick to the spree. I dont have to go buy somethin worth more than my whole bike to make it go fast. Thats why
wickedSpree
Spree
Spree

Post by wickedSpree »

my spree with all my mods complete will do over 60 mph.
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

Soo You just changed your user name again, what seems to the problem!
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

hp

Post by KillinSpree »

To bad thats my friend that lives a couple of blocks away. You can have two accounts under the same email address. Get a clue
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Ok children settle down and keep the bs and drama out of the thread.

First warning.

and killinspree, just be serious we all (well most) own/owned sprees before and know their potential. potential which they are lacking in the performance department. y dont you tell me how much your friend spent on his wicked * spree??

And a home made supercharger??? I think you lost all credibility right there. That is just stupid. A supercharger/ turbo on a two stroke would be very close to impossible. :roll:
Last edited by burnt_toast on Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
projects galore :nerd:
KillinSpree
Elite
Elite

spree

Post by KillinSpree »

No joke we took the vacume cleaner thing that gets in tight places and we mounted that right where the air from the fan shroud goes over the cylander head to cool it down and we ran a big tube off of the vacum cleaner thing to the bottom of the airbox. So its pushing more into the carb so it will act as a supercharger.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Re: spree

Post by burnt_toast »

KillinSpree wrote:No joke we took the vacume cleaner thing that gets in tight places and we mounted that right where the air from the fan shroud goes over the cylander head to cool it down and we ran a big tube off of the vacum cleaner thing to the bottom of the airbox. So its pushing more into the carb so it will act as a supercharger.
lmao.. yes im sure.. you obviously don't know that a supercharger actually COMPRESSES the volume of air entering the throttle body and thats where the added power comes in. otherwise you just got a big fan making u run lean. :lol:
projects galore :nerd: