Morals buy and sell (what's your opinion?)

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Morals buy and sell (what's your opinion?)

Post by martynkim »

I recently have had an unpleasant experience buying on this forum. :bs:

Now, I'm not going to call out the member in the open just yet. :surprise:

But, I just want to take a survey. I have traded with many of you here. :wink:

When you are the buyer, and you pay do you expect someone to send the items ASAP or?

Would it be acceptable for the seller to spend the money shipping costs and all. :surprise:

Then send it "when they get paid" :evil:

Personally I feel that when someone buys something from me I make my best possible effort to send it ASAP and NEVER SPEND THE MONEY THAT GOES TO SHIPPING THE ITEM!!!
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Re: Morals buy and sell (what's your opinion?)

Post by toboggan »

yeah agree, i expect the seller to ship it out as soon as possible upon receiving payment.
fightingplankton
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fightingplankton »

w/ my recent experience, it was a trade, and i paid shipping on the package i sent out, and the other person paid shipping on my box.
awaiting paypal on the difference between shipping prices...but in your case, it seems like if you send someone money, and they have time and transportation(i dont) your package should be sent out immediately. i mean, its fine if they spend the money they got from the part they sent out...but defiantly not the shipping fee.
'86 spree
'86 aero50
'83 aero80
mustangwagz
Elite
Elite

Post by mustangwagz »

yah..i agree with yinz..i paid for my s***..i expect it..

same goes for selling..you paid for you s***..i'm gonan ship it..regardless of wether i said "yo..ill cover shipping holmes.." or i included shipping in the cost of item..

This is one nice thing about paypal though..for those bunk sellers/scammers..disputes can be filed.. I've done this before, and i wont hesitate to do it again for any reason unless its a d*** good one..

like somewhere i recall reading about a mail truck catching fire??...i think it was on the atv forum i belong to.. i was like :*:.... :imo: thats a line of :bs: They coulda said "yah..that big oil leak down there in the gulf had some effect on shipping.. Atleast we've all heard about that.. lol

family deaths, severed fingers, gouged eyes, broken body parts..yah those set ya back..i can relate, but when it comes to money.."Mustangwagz dont play around.." i'm a white workin man who will get rowdy and do some serious cake stomping!

i only ever had ONE (1) problem gettin something out, and that was to martynkim. Reason being i was in minnesota for 2 weeks and couldnt get my freakin ole lady talked into doin my errands cuz she was workin stupid hours and once i did get her talked into it..she forgot. (yah she gotta deal with my * spawn child too so thats a trainwreck right now cuz hes cuttin teethe..lol..uggghhh..)

anyhow, yah..thats how i feel..sorry if i offended anyone but i hope some agree with what i have to say.. :werd:
-Zac :coolcruise:

1981 HD-Ironhead Sporty. 1000cc, 4 speed, drag pipes, and drag bars.. (chic/cop magnet)
72 Rupp Roadster 2 (aka. RUMP ROASTER!!)
05 vinson
78 bronco (Log skiddin Hog!!)
zuphilius
Elite
Elite

Post by zuphilius »

martynkim wrote:I recently have had an unpleasant experience buying on this forum. :bs:

Now, I'm not going to call out the member in the open just yet. :surprise:

But, I just want to take a survey. I have traded with many of you here. :wink:

When you are the buyer, and you pay do you expect someone to send the items ASAP or?

Would it be acceptable for the seller to spend the money shipping costs and all. :surprise:

Then send it "when they get paid" :evil:

Personally I feel that when someone buys something from me I make my best possible effort to send it ASAP and NEVER SPEND THE MONEY THAT GOES TO SHIPPING THE ITEM!!!
I had a great buying experience with Marty!!
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
fightingplankton
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fightingplankton »

that delivery truck fire thing was posted on here and another site. i believe it was someone from hawaii that multiple people have had problems w/...each time, telling them a truck caught fire.
'86 spree
'86 aero50
'83 aero80
oldrock
Goped
Goped

Post by oldrock »

I would say waiting a couple days to ship is not a big deal unless they told you specifically it would ship "same day" or "soon as payment recieved" or something like that. Waiting more than a couple day wait to ship is not reasonable unless they told you in advance shipping would be delayed. Hope you get it sorted out.
1985 spree 49cc offsets my
1969 mustang w/390 big block
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

Just to very clear I am not talking about mustangwagz we talk all the time and i never had a worry. :happy:
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

fightingplankton wrote:that delivery truck fire thing was posted on here and another site. i believe it was someone from hawaii that multiple people have had problems w/...each time, telling them a truck caught fire.

If I recall correctly it was Daywot (EBAY)
mustangwagz
Elite
Elite

Post by mustangwagz »

I had a great buying experience with Marty!!
ditto..marty has saved my * countless times, very cheap and fast..usually his parts get here before anthing else i order..and he's on the other side of the country! lol i still dunno how he does it.. ijust txt his phone, he tells me a price and i paypal him. TADAH..its here 2 days later. SHAZAM!

Thats service folks. lol

Tjam sent me bling for my clutch..for a dollar. A DOLLAR!!..christ..* else can ya buy for a dollar now a days!? lol
-Zac :coolcruise:

1981 HD-Ironhead Sporty. 1000cc, 4 speed, drag pipes, and drag bars.. (chic/cop magnet)
72 Rupp Roadster 2 (aka. RUMP ROASTER!!)
05 vinson
78 bronco (Log skiddin Hog!!)
aerorob
Elite
Elite

Post by aerorob »

Yup, dAywot was the truck fire.
I usually have good experiences with him though,
But I ordered jets, and a month and a few days later I got them. Haha.
Usually he gets stuff out fast...
2001 Elite SR48mm big bore, 90/90, keli vari, yws V8 30mm pipe, 8.4:1 gears 62 mph gps
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

So, I guess that waiting 10 days to mail something would be out of line?
zuphilius
Elite
Elite

Post by zuphilius »

For forum members, I ship the day I receive payment if possible, for fleabay I ship within 3 days.

Yes, 10 days is way out of the acceptable range, except if the truck catches fire, your aunt dies or the dog ate your homework.
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Saved
Spree
Spree

Post by Saved »

martynkim wrote:So, I guess that waiting 10 days to mail something would be out of line?
Is this person from Hawaii?
In the barn::
2001 Honda Elite
2002 Yamaha Vino
2007 Roketa Sicily
2006 Ninja 250

Special thanks to:
Workdog & Iggysepia for parts & quick shipping.
Evilone for buying my SA50P.
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

Nope not in Hawaii :crazy: