Coffee delivery vehicle spree

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

oldrock
Goped
Goped

Re: Coffee delivery vehicle spree

Post by oldrock »

didn't think of boat cup holders, great idea. Gonna run to my local academy and check in the boat section and see if I can find one there.
1985 spree 49cc offsets my
1969 mustang w/390 big block
cooter69
BMX
BMX

Post by cooter69 »

I too want to buy some cup holder thats cheap (around 20 bucks) for my elite.

PS i like those mud terrains you got on your bike. Do you take it muddin, haha.
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

I had that coffee cup holder just hanging around so I found a use for it. The cup really stays put too. I forgot the cup in the holder for two days with the scoot on the rack on the back of the car drove through a mega wind and rain storm and the cup was still there! I testes it out with milk in the cup didnt spill a drop and that was after about a mile and a half of steep downhil and about 300 yards of gravel road
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Dude383 wrote:Nice. I was thinking of rigging up the same sort of system in order to mount a bicycle handelbar bag since I don't have a glove box.

...and not to get too far off topic here, but what are those tires you've got there? They look chunky.
those tires are a brand called Clever from the local pocket bike and honda knock off shop $25 each with tubes. They are pretty danged soft the front one is great but the rear is 3/4 through the knobs after only 300 or 400 miles. I picked up a chen shin 2.5-10 knobby today for the back it feels more stable too. I hope it will last a little longer but at $14 not that bad.
84 Spree stock
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Actully took coffe in the holder today and all of coffe stayed in the cup and my nads remain un burnt off! YAY :geekdance:
84 Spree stock
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

Guys, this thread gives a whole new meaning to Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire". :bowrofl: Frankly, there's a faster and safer way to get coffee for your wife. Just walk into the kitchen and...

All joking aside, it's a neat looking gadget. I may mount something for COLD drinks. But then I guess there would be a different problem.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

Off topic from cup holders, but seeing how many coffee fans there are, here's a pic. I think it was from Total Ruckus.
Attachments
coffee.jpg
coffee.jpg (396.69 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Love that pic! totally coffee themed indeed. I got coffee wiith that holder now im going to fab up a bracket for bicycle water bottle cage and try that for a while and then fab up a a plate for a gauge or two maybe for fun maybe a tach or a vacum gauge. or voltmeter and amp meter might be nice. the vacum gauge would prob have no use and prob wouldnt work but if it did work it would look cool
84 Spree stock
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock