Retry: anyone ever used this

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

trains420
Spree
Spree

Retry: anyone ever used this

Post by trains420 »

i found a scooter, yamaha, something. 2.15x10 inch front rim. will it work on an elite. will it fit. thanks.
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Re: Retry: anyone ever used this

Post by wiguy05 »

trains420 wrote:i found a scooter, yamaha, something. 2.15x10 inch front rim. will it work on an elite. will it fit. thanks.
WHAT MODEL AND YEAR OF YAMAHA?
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

i don't know. i haven't got it. can you tell me if a yamaha with a 2.15x10 inch front rim would fit my scooter. i can find out then.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

it wouldn;'t require me 20 million posts if you guys would read, what is all this for post buffing.
read, all i wants the rim. im not so interested in the scooter. what are you interested in it for. i thin kyou want to steal it. it's no business of yours.

if you feel you want to tell me why, then fine. then you can complain. i don't see why you need to know, i don't know. later, then maybe. but until.
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Post by wiguy05 »

trains420 wrote:it wouldn;'t require me 20 million posts if you guys would read, what is all this for post buffing.
read, all i wants the rim. im not so interested in the scooter. what are you interested in it for. i thin kyou want to steal it. it's no business of yours.

if you feel you want to tell me why, then fine. then you can complain. i don't see why you need to know, i don't know. later, then maybe. but until.
If you don't know the YEAR AND MODEL then tell us, oh wise one, what the axle diameter and brake drum OD are for the rim in question.

If you don't know.....THEN NONE OF US CAN HELP YOU
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

oh man...
my question doesn't require you knowing. if i knew that information myself, i could of done it myself. hahaha oh man.
i just told you to mind your own business is all.

uhm i think im gonna go.. uh check the mail yea it's out there. nah, not really, but. i've got something to do. i thin kthe tv's on, and if it's not, im going to turn it on. want a good show some good cartoons.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

i think it's funny how you all especially on forums or places where you think good typoing is needed. i mean understanding but you want a book wrote to you. you yell at me, but don't get that you don't require that information.
so thanks for yelling at me.
Eft37
Elite
Elite

Post by Eft37 »

I wanna amswear yous but I don wanna has you knows so i can bes bester and keep all the cross yammyhanda swap partz to me.
Maybe I should start a new thread?
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Axle thickness, hub width, rim offset, brake drum diameter, and brake drum depth have to be the same or it will not fit. 2.15J x 10 Metropolitan rims will fit Aero, Early and Late Elites, but perhaps not Elite "E". Rims from a "Yamaha Something"? Who knows?

Your original post didn't specify either model, so it's impossible to answer the question.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
vette66_00
Spree
Spree

Post by vette66_00 »

trains420 wrote:i think it's funny how you all especially on forums or places where you think good typoing is needed. i mean understanding but you want a book wrote to you. you yell at me, but don't get that you don't require that information.
so thanks for yelling at me.

Really Lay off the 420 for a bit bro... It's going to your head. Take the number of years that this "in question scooter" was made and multiply it by the Models they offered each year and you will then have the possibility of a honest answer.

Or just use your stoner dude wit and make s*** fit....Or ask your tweeker friends to come take it apart and spreed it all over you living room and figure it out. Dude you have soo many better options then here.
89 Honda Elite E 48cc bbk and gears all broken in... I get to 35 mph (gps) full out and Im 240 lbs. Need more speed

My toy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgZXLUy25U
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

Without the model and year no one can give you a answer because not all 2.15x10 wheels are the same.
PS3 it only does everything.
Eric12775
BMX
BMX

Post by Eric12775 »

We were told to mind our own business because his question doesn't require us knowing. And he told ME to speak english. :lol:
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

quit your smart mouth.
i just asked if anyone knows. i guess if it's never been done before, well that could of been explained. but since noone knows, and are too mean to say anything legible, i'll just find out myself.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

WHeelman
with all that information your talking about...
I wouldn't be here. Would I?
:jack:
fightingplankton
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fightingplankton »

okay, here's a quick example.
the 89 jog uses front wheel numbered 2JA-25180-00-36
and the 89 razz uses wheel numbered 25K-25180-00-35
so...i dont know the dimensions on those...but they're obviously different otherwise they wouldnt have 2 different part numbers right?
this is why people can't help you.
w/o specifics... we cant say one way or the other.
so, i'll make it easy and tell you
:"no, you cant do it, they wont fit, dont try"
just so taht in case you do try, you can blame us when it doesnt fit.
'86 spree
'86 aero50
'83 aero80