hondaparts-direct.com

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

terryc8171
Goped
Goped

hondaparts-direct.com

Post by terryc8171 »

Does anyone have experience with this company? I ordered parts and my order was short 14 items. I can't get them to answer emails or phone calls. I searched the forum and didn't find any comments.
'87 SE50
'87 NQ50
devenex
Elite
Elite

Re: hondaparts-direct.com

Post by devenex »

I've used them before and was not very satisfied with my experience. They were unable to fill a significant portion of my order, so after a few days they sent me an email saying so. I took the option to cancel the order that was presented in the email then placed an order with another site a day or two later (Cycle Parts Warehouse).

Unfortunately they didn't cancel the order! Only cancelled the parts they couldn't get. Of course it was several days before they told me this so the other order was placed. Both sets of parts arrived within a day of eachother too, which is astonishing when you consider that I placed the honda-direct order about a week earlier.

They aren't scammers, just terrible at their business, so your parts should arrive as soon as the mule they packed them on finishes crossing the rockies.
1986 Spree w/ '87 SE50 motor
1985 Aero 50 w/ Dio motor: On Hold
losthope
Elite
Elite

Post by losthope »

ive used them a couple times. never had a problem. cheapest oem parts i can find.
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

here is a trick, buy a clean scoot- mod it - " then keep it"
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
terryc8171
Goped
Goped

Post by terryc8171 »

Thanks for the positives. I finally talked with someone today. I think I'll get the parts.
'87 SE50
'87 NQ50