****Official Picture Post...The Sequel****

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

zuphilius
Elite
Elite

Re: ****Official Picture Post...The Sequel****

Post by zuphilius »

Holy Quadrophenia, Batman!
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

Post by sum-azn-kid »

Still in the making project old school...
keepin it old school with drum brakes
2007 SYM DD50- baby blue 72 "Daily rider"-sold
1988 Honda SB50P-on going project
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled
YOUENJOYMYSELF
Noob
Noob

Post by YOUENJOYMYSELF »

My 1987 Honda Elite SE-50. Battery keeps dying so now I just use the kickstart, works great!
Attachments
elite 2.jpg
elite 2.jpg (41.15 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
elite1.jpg
elite1.jpg (49.18 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
photo(23).JPG
photo(23).JPG (39.78 KiB) Viewed 8021 times
ttype976
Noob
Noob

Post by ttype976 »

Just joined and looking for two new sprees for me and my lady to run downtown with, in the meantime below is my first ride when I was 15! My dad and I restored this back in 1995. It was a Honda Eve we got from an importer in Miami for $100 bucks! Rebuilt the motor, new paint (first time I worked with fiberglass...fairing is fun!), tires, embroidered seat, etc. Man I miss this thing...if anyone on here owns it or knows someone who does, I wouldn't mind having it back. Enjoy!
Attachments
Special K 2.JPG
Special K 2.JPG (39.23 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
Special K.JPG
Special K.JPG (36.99 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Her are some pics of my kitted NC 50 Express. 70cc kit, malossi scooter head, weekends intake, boysen 2 stage reeds, deloroto 19mm carb and MLM pipe. ImageImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1353778895182.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1353778895182.jpg (243.76 KiB) Viewed 7922 times
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
vintagevoltage
Noob
Noob

Post by vintagevoltage »

Hello,
i will start uploading pics of my Hondas little by little.

i start with him, this is my Honda G' AF23, the first i bought 12 years ago.

It's full tuned for track days...it fits everything i found for him...it's 70cc , engine and transmission is full Malossi, except for clutch and bell those are Stage6, it has modified secondary gears, and the inner rotor is the lightweight one made by Kitaco, carburetor is Keihin PE24 with big air intake, front fork is the stock one but modified, rear shock is Bitubo modified with separated gas tank...front disk brake is 190mm made by Motorevolution working with sintherized brake pads...

the wheels are in the original red color from the Zx Dio of the Honda 50th anniversary of 1998.

the part i prefer is the exhaust...it's handmade by a Motogp technician who lives near me, following the Arrow Limited style, but it's better because it's well known that the Arrow cannot go on high rpm...this exhaust doesn't have this problem and it's incredible much powerful.

I will let pics speak...feel free to ask any question if you find something interesting...

ps: in the first pic it fits golden wheels and live dio golden front fork...now it fits as in the following pics.

Last edited by vintagevoltage on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Wow beautiful g
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
motormike

Post by motormike »

..... :surprise: ........G whizzzzzz........ :coolcruise:
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Duke
Spree
Spree

Post by Duke »

That pipe is beautiful, I bet some hours went in to crafting that!!!! 8)
87 Elite 50
99 Aprilia SR50 Carb polini
02 Aprilia SR50 Ditech busted soon to rock gy6 150cc power!
1973 Suzuki TS185 smoker!
2002 KTM Duke
vintagevoltage
Noob
Noob

Post by vintagevoltage »

thank you

this is my second racing Dio..honestly i tried it only twice because i still have to set it perfectly...

its's a Dio Sr AF28...air cooled with 120cc taiwanese kit bought on Ebay...but with a different cylinder head, because the one included is not good; first i tried the first exhaust, sold with the kit, but it was so ugly and bad noising, so i asked to my usual exhaust technician to make something bigger, better and poweful...and i got this big gun.

About the engine, as i told before it's 120cc air cooled, with 28 Pwk carburetor on a modified Polini Big Valve air intake and big Stage 6 filter, transmission is all Malossi, even the primary gear 16-32...clutch and bell always Stage6...even here i have lightweight Kitaco inner rotor.

the front fork from Dio Zx has been modified as always, 190mm disk brake by Motorevolution workin' with Brembo caliper and sintherized brake pads; on the back i have a RS24 Malossi/Paioli shock absorber modified inside.

The wheels are the usual golden alloy ones from Dio Zx, and Innova Free Gear slick tyres...still new.

here related pics...from the first green-white-blue dress, to the latest, official from a Gresini Motogp Team Dio pit scooter of some years ago.

When i turn it on, it sounds like an Honda Cr125 motocross bike...it's really strong, powerful...badder.

i hope you enjoy it!

Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

How does the ebay 120cc kit perform? Were you happy with it? Beautiful bikes.. The red one looks so mean!
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
vintagevoltage
Noob
Noob

Post by vintagevoltage »

The 120cc kit is good worth for money, it's very powerful but you can't pull out from the box and put it on...the first thing you think watching cylinder and crankshaft is "how it could work?" because every part looks like from a 1960 engine, the quality is very low, the cylinder head must be replaced or modified, the stock one is wrong...anyway after modifying here and there you will have a very powerful engine, and you will surely think " why i didn't do it before?"

It will make you forget your 70cc.
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

That is exactly what i wanted to hear .. So what did you do to the cylinder itslef?. I know about cutting to make room for the big 52.6.. But if you dont mind.. Just a little info thank you
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
vintagevoltage
Noob
Noob

Post by vintagevoltage »

Hello!
No problem i's not a secret...but i'm not a fine tuner, so i have who makes my dreams come true, he is a friend of mine that is a very good mechanic ( http://motorevolution.it/honda.php ) ...anyway i know you can fit the 120cc crankshat only in AF18 engine last type, the one with big rear pulley and bigger crankshaft that is on AF28 DIO ZX, but it need to be worked a lot to fit the 120cc crankshaft inside, and the space left is very very little...it's really at the edge.

this work is done usually by a grinding workshop ( i hope you can understand what i mean, i used a translator to explain which shop you have to go to do it ).
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

Ok thank you yes i know theres very little to work with when trying to get the crank to fit..well im going to do one setup soon.. Im planning in running the same setup with a big stroker scorpion pipe.. If you have more pics please post thanks man..
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow