A Little Rant on Selling Stuff.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

zuphilius
Elite
Elite

A Little Rant on Selling Stuff.

Post by zuphilius »

I've noticed over the years that folks will put up stuff for sale asking X amount of dollars for them and then state, either right away or if they don't sell, that they will be scrapped/junked/tossed if they don't get what the are asking. Seems odd they wouldn't just send them to someone who was willing to pay shipping/handling.
I gave Marty a trunk full of parts one time since I was in the neighborhood, he kindly gave me a tire for a FA50 I had at the time. Everyone's happy.
Just saying.
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: A Little Rant on Selling Stuff.

Post by Bear45-70 »

Never junk anything.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

zuphilius wrote:I've noticed over the years that folks will put up stuff for sale asking X amount of dollars for them and then state, either right away or if they don't sell, that they will be scrapped/junked/tossed if they don't get what the are asking. Seems odd they wouldn't just send them to someone who was willing to pay shipping/handling.
I gave Marty a trunk full of parts one time since I was in the neighborhood, he kindly gave me a tire for a FA50 I had at the time. Everyone's happy.
Just saying.

I was quite happy with them too. I still have some of them. Thanks again Kirk.
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
JONESER
Spree
Spree

Post by JONESER »

I'm the type that normally doesnt throw anything away but this d*** Elite's Frame & fork are getting close. I'm sick of looking at it & taking up garage space. The frame has never been titled but can be, so it is a clean titled frame. I'm only asking $50 for the d*** thing. I have gotten 1 reply on it from eliteguy50 but it was like $90 just to ship it to him, other than that nothing.