Red Eft Performance

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

Red Eft Performance

Post by Red Eft Performance »

Hello I just wanted to let everyone know that Red Eft Performance is a completely legal business. I have resale certificate and am legal to do business in my state. I have been selling parts for years. I thought I would put this out there after a certain forum member (I'm not going to name names but you can do the math) sent me multiple PMs disrespecting me and accusing me of not having a legitimate business and that I was operating illegally also making it hard to "compete" with my prices.
I also made this thread to let everyone know I'm not going to clutter this forum trying to sell parts. unless personally asked. I have tried hard to do this over the years in respect to this forum. There are a couple of exceptions but it was to benefit the forum member Nd I wasn't trying to steal a sale from another forum member. Im going to keep doing what I have done from the start. And that is to offer better prices than are listed on websites and the Internet. I'm not fighting to feed my family with this or compete for money this is a hobbie first.
The parts I list are in my hand and in stock. They are not drop shipped from a third party. Though if you want something that isn't listed yet hit me up I can get Anything. There is more good things coming from Red Eft in the future. Pm me or feel free to respond in my post.
I thank noise guy and all forum moderators for the best forum out there and allowing free enterprise to their forum members. Keith
Red Eft Performance
To benefit forum members REP will beat the price of any legit/active Business/website

Elite, Dio, Aero, AF16/AF05 Cylinder kits,Clutches,Variators,Belts,CDI boxes,Reeds,Clutch bells,Pipes
Malossi,Polini,Fabrizi,Anything!

View products click => Here
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Red Eft Performance

Post by swimmingfree »

now that you have a business you may want to make a new post with more photo and info on all you have..
this one works but a little old http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =2&t=19538
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
deuce217
CB900F
CB900F

Post by deuce217 »

Keith,

You have been legit since you started here. I will not forget that.

On a lighter note...
You are legit, infact your too legit. Too legit to quit!
2000 Elite SR50 -THE PURPLE NURPLE
50mm BBK (tai)
26mm OKO (round slide) 135 Main Jet
V-8 pipe
39/18 secondary gears (7.583:1 ratio)
36 grams in Prodigy variator
Malossi Delta Clutch & WIng Bell- Thanks RED EFT
65mph GPS (on the freeway)
Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

swimmingfree wrote:now that you have a business you may want to make a new post with more photo and info on all you have..
this one works but a little old http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =2&t=19538
swimmingfree
Hello I have been in business long before that thread was created. But you are 100% correct I need to update that with all that I have. Thank you
Red Eft Performance
To benefit forum members REP will beat the price of any legit/active Business/website

Elite, Dio, Aero, AF16/AF05 Cylinder kits,Clutches,Variators,Belts,CDI boxes,Reeds,Clutch bells,Pipes

swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

i wood not up date i wood make a new post....
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

Youre the best vendor in the world Keith! Ive spent thousands with you and plan on spending thousands more when I return from my vacation. Never once have I ever had any issues and the parts are always right and shipped lightning fast.
Great legit seller!!
deuce217
CB900F
CB900F

Post by deuce217 »

Thats what I am talking about. Now we can all be scooter nerds together :thumbsup:
2000 Elite SR50 -THE PURPLE NURPLE
50mm BBK (tai)
26mm OKO (round slide) 135 Main Jet
V-8 pipe
39/18 secondary gears (7.583:1 ratio)
36 grams in Prodigy variator
Malossi Delta Clutch & WIng Bell- Thanks RED EFT
65mph GPS (on the freeway)
Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

Hello apology fully excepted. Yes it is very hard to gauge emotions and attitude in Pms and text messages. Things got carried away. Sorry for being so defensive. Keith
Red Eft Performance

kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Graphite keith has been around for ever. Before he was red eft he went by a different screen name aka losthope. Ive always scratched my head on why he sells parts for 40-80 dollars lower than market price but i can say he is making little or no money off us. Fantastic seller and easy guy to do business with. You haven't been around here too long so please pay your respect to the senior forumistas
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii