my first crash.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

myhonda
Elite
Elite

my first crash.

Post by myhonda »

well i crashed for the first time in a year of riding. not to major and it was with the tank anyways witch btw made it to 2732 miles as of now. i was out in the trails and i was following a freind. he desided to stop fast and when i hit the brake's the front tire slid out. scraped up the front pannel no injuries. and im now riding the elite.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

why do you hate your tank so much? lol
projects galore :nerd:
myhonda
Elite
Elite

Post by myhonda »

because right after about 1200 miles it just gave me nothing but problems. it was an everyday project to keep it running
myhonda
Elite
Elite

Post by myhonda »

well i was going to show pics of the little scratches and the progress on the elite but the new batterys i just baught are dead for some reason.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

burnt toast to tell you the truth, i got a tank, it would never make it to my driveway, i would sell it, that is if it even made it a couple mins of rideing!
se50
Spree
Spree

Post by se50 »

Hate to say it, buy I wish I had a tank. Beats my rat scoot SE50. Almost wiped out on that thing again on a turn in the yard. I lost count of how many times I crashed that thing.
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit 4dr 1.6l diesel (5 speed)
1987 Honda Elite SE50p with drilled out main jet, shaved head, UNI filter
1985 Kawasaki Bayou 185 ATV
1984 Yamaha IT200 enduro
1974 Piaggio/Vespa Ciao moped, pocketbike exhaust.
myhonda
Elite
Elite

Post by myhonda »

it will still run right now if i put the tire back on it. it would go another 1000 or so miles if i wanted to deal with riding that thing so far in the 2793 miles ive riden it ive had to reajust the valve rig a bar so the rear brake will work and replace the clutch.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

dude, dont say yoiu want a tank, cuz one, there slower, no hp parts available, 2 you would crash more often wiht it due to it being bulkyer, but a varry litle dif in tire size, 3........... NO
myhonda
Elite
Elite

Post by myhonda »

oh * no i dont want it. i just know in the conditoin its in no one would buy it. so if for some reson the elite ever broke again i know while im waiting for parts i could ride that thing again. and it is staying cause if there is a power outage i hook my power inverter to it and its a generater.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

isnt it a 2stroke horizontal minerelli clone? if so that = 70kits, pipes, etc..
projects galore :nerd: