The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Finaly got my spree running so I figured a new belt was in order. I've seen people had rubbing issues with the gates but after removing the middle washer on the drive pulley it clears the rear tab by like 3mm lol. I didnt realise the sb50p clutches were way bigger than the regular sprees. I also got the ax24 on without removing the drive pulley and easily.
- Running with the ax24. Low idle and zero rub. The kick start misses every now and then but not too much of an issue.
- rps20181011_191929.jpg (74.25 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
- Had to force the spring open to seat the belt in the pulley and clear the rear case tab.
- rps20181011_191852.jpg (82.62 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
- What a difference!
- rps20181011_191832.jpg (73.48 KiB) Viewed 1909 times