How to attach a picture...?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

guzzispree
Goped
Goped

How to attach a picture...?

Post by guzzispree »

I need some simple guidance on how to attach pictures of my Gyro. I'm an old guy with close to zero computer skills. Can someone please help? Thanks.
Wheelman-111

Re: How to attach a picture...?

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:
Click the ATTACHMENTS and follow instructions. You have to have the picture in your computer. There's also a line that says you can drag-and-drop the picture into the message box. I've never done that, so no advice on it.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
harleyracer59
Elite
Elite

Post by harleyracer59 »

the problem I have sometimes is my phone camera takes to detailed of a pic. when I tried to add it a message saying pic was too large. took forever to figure out what that meant... to get past that I email the pics to myself. when you press send, it will ask you what size would you like to send pic in. low and medium are both acceptable here. so once you send and open the message. save the newly sized pics. then you can do as wheelman instructed and it should work. good luck id like to see pics of your gyro!! it took me a while to get it. now its easier for me. I have very little computer knowledge myself
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Post by vintagegarage »

harleyracer is right that the photos have to be rather small files, and emailing pictures to yourself is a good tip that works with some email systems. Most free photo editors will let you reduce the file size of your photos as well, without loosing much resolution. Photoscape X is a good free one for Windows 10 users. Reducing the size of a photo to 800 x 600 pixels or 600 x 800 pixels works well for this forum.

Dragging and dropping photos into the message box works well, except that if you use the preview feature, you may loose one or more of the photos and may have to start over. I think I have found that if you carefully proof read your text so you don't need to preview your work, and then drag in your photos, and hit the submit button that it works every time.
guzzispree
Goped
Goped

Post by guzzispree »

Thanks for the help! I'll give it a try.
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Post by eclark5483 »

I just use BB code

Code: Select all

[img]urltoimage.com[/img]
That way you don't need to resize