Greetings New member

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

ramiroflores
Noob
Noob

Greetings New member

Post by ramiroflores »

Hello HondaSpree.net,

My name is Ramiro, I'm 32 years old, I have a passion for scooters, I own a Honda crf50, Scarabeo50, Elite 50. Currently I'm using a Vespa Sprint 125. Nice to meet you all and me. hope one day we will ride together. Have a great day.
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Greetings New member

Post by Meatball »

Welcome. What is your general location?
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
bonesv

Re: Greetings New member

Post by bonesv »

ramiroflores wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:39 pm Hello HondaSpree.net,

My name is Ramiro, I'm 32 years old, I have a passion for scooters, I own a Honda crf50, Scarabeo50, Elite 50. Currently I'm using a Vespa Sprint 125. Nice to meet you all and me. hope one day we will ride together. Have a great day.
Welcome Ramiro! You are a lucky guy to find this forum! We all have been new on this site at one time so and we are glad you are also here!
Feel free to look thru the many pages of information and anything you want to ask the Forum - we are here to help if we can!
Here is where you can find information about the Honda scooters that were made from about 1980 to 2001. All the 2 stroke models.
http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=11
There are also service manuals and links to other places of helpful info or where to purchase certain items and/or services. Hope you will continue to stop by and let us know where you are located and if you have anything you want to share with us is fine also! We love pics of all types of scooters so if you want to upload a pic you will have to re-size it to 600kb or less for it to be accepted. See you around! :thumbsup:
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861