Finally Through

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

BluPhire
Elite
Elite

Finally Through

Post by BluPhire »

I've had it with the spree, I'm steppin' it up to SonicJay's level. I'm sellin the Spree (once I get it workin right), and savin' up the money for an '05 CR50. I just can't do the pile of junk thing anymore. Don't get me wrong though, I love the Spree to death, but it's just being a real pain in my *.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away"
I try to fix things with a hammer and wrench!
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

i meant to say yes.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

fix it man, dont give up. sprees take a lot of maintenance since you have to keep in mind, they are like 20yrs old. whats wrong with it thats causing you to give up?
projects galore :nerd:
BluPhire
Elite
Elite

Post by BluPhire »

I just don't have the $90 to fix the kick start crap, and it won't run right over bumps/rough roads and the plastics look like s*** because I took the stickers off and peeled the paint. So I'd rather get an '05 CR50 that won't need much, if any, work at all. Plus I'm sick of looking at it just sit there, it deserves better, and I can't give it better. I'm only askin' $200, is that too much?
I try to fix things with a hammer and wrench!
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

thats a pretty good deal since you got that custom exhaust and dirt wheels on it. Potential buyers might not like the idea that the kick start doesnt work. whats wrong with the electrical start?
projects galore :nerd: