Hondaspree.net hats

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Hondaspree.net hats

Post by mopedman »

if i make hats who would buy one. i am looking into it, i dk how much they would be yet, i am still looking around..... no way they would be more then 25 though. soo would yawl buy one
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

id be interested. like to c what u come up with. :wink:
~2004 Geely Fashion~
adark248
Elite
Elite

Post by adark248 »

Hey Mopedman I own a screen printing business. We don't have the technology to do hats, but we can do custom shirts. We could do some sweet graphics and text...whatever. You could even set up a design contest for people to put in their two cents. Polls and whatnot. Just a thought, you can PM me for some details if you want.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

i would buy a shirt or a hat.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Dac wrote:i would buy a shirt or a hat.
Here's a shirt I came up with, using Jim's design (an oldschool member from here):
http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB2/viewto ... irt+design

Unfortunately that fell through and well I have the only original shirt, still wear sometimes too heh

I can try to find that design again if yall like how that shirt looks.
projects galore :nerd:
dukemartini
Spree
Spree

Post by dukemartini »

:shock: That shirt is f*cking awesome. I would buy one in a heartbeat.
87 Honda Elite S-BASKET CASE PROJECT
88 Honda SB50P-sold but not forgotten
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

i always liked it, they guy that is going to do them for me is coming up with a design. we will see how his turns out
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

mopedman wrote:i always liked it, they guy that is going to do them for me is coming up with a design. we will see how his turns out
sounds good. I just found some of those jpeg's of jim's design if you ever want to try that out too.
projects galore :nerd:
adark248
Elite
Elite

Post by adark248 »

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get a design together as soon as I can. If anyone has some nice digital pics of Sprees on solid color (or partially solid color) backgrounds that I could use post them up here. They need to be pretty big, not a thumbnail. If I have to send you my e-mail thats no prob, just PM me or post here.
CharlotteSpreeRider
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by CharlotteSpreeRider »

adark248 wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna try to get a design together as soon as I can. If anyone has some nice digital pics of Sprees on solid color (or partially solid color) backgrounds that I could use post them up here. They need to be pretty big, not a thumbnail. If I have to send you my e-mail thats no prob, just PM me or post here.
Like this:

Slinky
BMX
BMX

Post by Slinky »

that is a beautiful picture, tell me if you can get that on a hat, or tshirt.
1984 Spree
CharlotteSpreeRider
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

I'm pretty sure it's a stock photo, like for a brochure or magazine advertisement or something. Hopefully somebody artsy will do something cool with it.

-aseigler
adark248
Elite
Elite

Post by adark248 »

that's a nice pic, thanks.

hopefully i'll be able to get a design soon and hand it over to mopedman and he can post it up for people to see.
CharlotteSpreeRider
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

After showing that picture to a friend and looking at it again, I think that it is photoshopped. I mean, for one thing, look at the valve stems. Both of them are perfectly placed, pointing straight up, at the same time. How many of you have the valve stems in the same place right now. Show of hands? Didn't think so.

Even weirder...the stand isn't down. How is it just balancing there like that? Magic? And how come only the tires cast a shadow and nothing else? Kinda odd, don't you think?

I love the picture though. Granted, it's not mine, I just found it on the interwebs somewhere. That is a 100% clean Spree right there. I'd love to have one.

-aseigler
Karman
Goped
Goped

Post by Karman »

CharlotteSpreeRider wrote: Both of them are perfectly placed, pointing straight up, at the same time. Even weirder...the stand isn't down. How is it just balancing there like that? Magic? And how come only the tires cast a shadow and nothing else?
Its probably a piece of advertising photography from back in the day. Stuff like the valve stem positioning is done all the time. Take a look at the photogrphy in automobile brochures - you'll see the same thing. White letter tires on SUV's match up perfectly, etc.