good story

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Ozzimo
Goped
Goped

good story

Post by Ozzimo »

So I ride my scoot to slass most days and yesterday when i got back I found a flyer on my spree that said "SOB's Scooters of Bellingham. First ride tonight at 7, meet and boundry bay Brewery" I was like, "Yeah this sounds fun. Sweet." So I ride from class to a local car wash to clean up my spree because I knew I was gonna be showing it off tonight. I get it cleaned up, and I wax it so now its a shiney cherry with wheels. I ride down to the brewery (micro brew by the way, like a restaraunt) And I see a bunch of Vespas and Vespa-like scoots. No sprees but mine. There was one 250 cc ruckus and an older Honda Elite but needless to say I was the smallest scoot there. When people came up they seemed to laugh and asked "who brought the spree?" I would say I did. They sad it looked great for being an 86 (I atribute most of that look to you kind forum trolls. :)) when they found out i could only jit 30 mph they turned to the rde leader and gave him a little crap about keeping slow enough for me. Anyway about 13 scooters showed up. We went through town waveing and beeping and headed out along the coast of Bellingham bay into the Lummi Indain Reservation. I was at about half a tank of gas when we stopped at the one gas station on the route. Great veiw of the water and whatnot. On the way back we crossed paths with a Lummi wedding caravan which was great. we head back to the brewery and have a beer and talk about scoters. It was probebly the funnest thing I'd done all month. I highly suggest people getting into this kind of thing. Very fun.

Hopefully I can find the website the have and show you some pictures from the ride. Scooters of Bellingham if you ever find it.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

sounds pretty cool. im gonna try to do something like that during the summer.
projects galore :nerd: