Anyone use this eBay seller for performance parts?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Eft37
Elite
Elite

Anyone use this eBay seller for performance parts?

Post by Eft37 »

http://stores.ebay.com/daywot

I did a lowball offer on a QT50 coil a while back and he was rude as * to me about it. I later wrote and asked if he had any parts for my wife's Elite E (1989 <-before I knew they didn't exist) and never heard back. Now looking at all the things he has I could throw on a Jog and wonder is he worth it?
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

he does allllot of sales, he might be kinda rude, but he does have allot of stuff.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Anyone use this eBay seller for performance parts?

Post by veedubh20 »

Eft37 wrote:http://stores.ebay.com/daywot

I did a lowball offer on a QT50 coil a while back and he was rude as * to me about it. I later wrote and asked if he had any parts for my wife's Elite E (1989 <-before I knew they didn't exist) and never heard back. Now looking at all the things he has I could throw on a Jog and wonder is he worth it?

there is no goodies parts for Sb50, if you like goodies parts go buy Sa50 dio motor moped.. :)
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

i ordered some stuff from him it the passed, he was kinda * but in the end it all turned out good
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express
Eft37
Elite
Elite

Re: Anyone use this eBay seller for performance parts?

Post by Eft37 »

veedubh20 wrote:
Eft37 wrote:http://stores.ebay.com/daywot

there is no goodies parts for Sb50, if you like goodies parts go buy Sa50 dio motor moped.. :)
I know there are no goodies for sb50
Eft37
Elite
Elite

Post by Eft37 »

-originally a grammar police reminder
nparks
Spree
Spree

Post by nparks »

I got my 72cc kit from him and I'm satisfied. It's lasted at least 400 miles. He sent a #100 jet too, little did I know I could have saved a couple hundred running the stock carb setup.

I also blew my first 72cc kit from him and he gave me about $25 off the second one, since he understood that I'm a noob and didn't run enough oil.

I believe he did throw attitude when I made an offer on the kit for $100 the first time, but he shipped the head in less than a week.