My Honda SA50 1988

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

HondaSE50
Spree
Spree

My Honda SA50 1988

Post by HondaSE50 »

1 week ago a bought this beautiful baby ! 4374 Miles or 7040 Kilometer ! I am so happy because in Quebec , is very very rare to find a Scooter Honda. Please give a feedback of wath you think of my new beast ! During the month of November a dissembling all the scooter for sale the parts i dont need like the plastic , front wheel with the tire , winker and more. If you search for a particular part send me a PM. Please keep cool i not my English is very bad but it's not my first language. :oops:

justinnielsen01
Spree
Spree

Post by justinnielsen01 »

sweet. but that has the spree engine type in it. its not modofible :(
dukemartini
Spree
Spree

Post by dukemartini »

justinnielsen01 wrote:sweet. but that has the spree engine type in it. its not modofible :(
the spree type engine is the sb50 the sa50 is the slightly modable pre dio engine
87 Honda Elite S-BASKET CASE PROJECT
88 Honda SB50P-sold but not forgotten
HondaSE50
Spree
Spree

Post by HondaSE50 »

justinnielsen01 wrote:sweet. but that has the spree engine type in it. its not modofible :(
In Quebec / Canada you dont have the authorization to modify a scooter engine. Only the aesthetic. If the police take you with a modified scooter , he give you a inspection and at the inspection center , if the men see modification on the motor you lost the registration. :( But, i only keep the motor on this scooter to swap on my other scooter. The rest was dissembling and sale on this board or on ebay.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Just so you know i edited down the size of the pictures so it was more viewable to people with small screens.

I really like it.
I dont believe i have seen that black/gray color like that before. it looks good.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
HondaSE50
Spree
Spree

Post by HondaSE50 »

Dac wrote:Just so you know i edited down the size of the pictures so it was more viewable to people with small screens.

I really like it.
I dont believe i have seen that black/gray color like that before. it looks good.
edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

Post by edwardzx7 »

nice beast,clean,like that factory color!
Image-$show your right$
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

I agree, I love the colors. I would be interested in getting the plastics off of it. When you do part it out, let me know how much you will be looking to get.
HondaSE50
Spree
Spree

Post by HondaSE50 »

ALOW1 wrote:I agree, I love the colors. I would be interested in getting the plastics off of it. When you do part it out, let me know how much you will be looking to get.
I go to hospital monday (15 september ) morning for a surgery but , if a look the calender , around the first week of october (after my recovery). Wath parts do you want , send me a PM with the list.
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

HondaSE50 wrote:
In Quebec / Canada you dont have the authorization to modify a scooter engine. Only the aesthetic. If the police take you with a modified scooter , he give you a inspection and at the inspection center , if the men see modification on the motor you lost the registration. :( But, i only keep the motor on this scooter to swap on my other scooter. The rest was dissembling and sale on this board or on ebay.
they would never know if you did a variator and gears. except youd be going 50, that might give it away
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

They wont find anything unless they tear it down.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
79 vette
Noob
Noob

Re: My Honda SA50 1988

Post by 79 vette »

h