Will Scooter Riders be Next?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Will Scooter Riders be Next?

Post by Bear45-70 »

Teacher Arrested at JFK - -

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'"

When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator Obama said, "If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes." Democratic leaders told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Senator.

:D :D
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Lol, I think that sums up how ridiculous homeland security is getting.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

funny story... but can you provide a link to a trusted site that has this story?

i personally think its just something someone typed up and emailed to there friends, and since Homeland security is so overboard people tend to believe it.
I'm kinda anti governmental my self, but even i think that homeland security wouldn't try something that dumb.

but the bigger question is what does this have to do with scooters? :lol:
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
slaughter83
BMX
BMX

Post by slaughter83 »

i think my dad told me that joke a couple weeks ago :roll:
85' NQ-50 under consruction
nparks
Spree
Spree

Post by nparks »

Dac wrote:funny story... but can you provide a link to a trusted site that has this story?

i personally think its just something someone typed up and emailed to there friends, and since Homeland security is so overboard people tend to believe it.
I'm kinda anti governmental my self, but even i think that homeland security wouldn't try something that dumb.

haha dac you noob
it's a joke
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

Dac wrote:funny story... but can you provide a link to a trusted site that has this story?

are you serious?
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

PimpinSpree wrote:

are you serious?
Some people don't recognize humor without a cite telling them it is humor. Maybe I better use the LOL emoticon from now on. :roll:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

NO BODY IS QUESTIONING KENNY?!?!?!?
:lol:

i was over at a friends house, half * paying attention, i see kennys post and without even thinking twice assume that it was a fake real thing. Hence my post.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Dac wrote:NO BODY IS QUESTIONING KENNY?!?!?!?
:lol:

i was over at a friends house, half * paying attention, i see kennys post and without even thinking twice assume that it was a fake real thing. Hence my post.
What would be the point in questioning Kenny? Would we actually get a straight answer?
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

FAKE QUOTES = JUST MAKING A JOKE
Kenny_McCormic wrote:
SomeOtherGuy wrote:
Kenny_McCormic wrote:Lol, I think that sums up how ridiculous homeland security is getting.
you know it was a joke right?
Do a plug chop
this is what would happen if you question kenny. :lol:
1991--------Tomos Targa-
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

LMAO