finally running!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

finally running!!!

Post by MySpree »

well after about 5 hours of work i got my honda spre to run. i had an engine swap out then i ran into a prob witht he starter moter, it wouldent turn. i later found out that the moters had a short in it but it was fixed. then i ran into problems with my kick start, i added a washer and it worked just fine. then i relized that i had a screwd up reed valve, with no seat, the pperson that had it befor me messed it up really badly. i changed the reeds from the old engione onto the new one and fired the engine and it started. but by then it was too late to got for a ride since i had no licghts whatsoever so i left the ride for tommaro. o and byt he way i did an engine squish and i filed the intake.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

nvr mind i haa bit of trouble today. my ped has no power whatsoever. i cheacked everything and it was fine but i couldent cheack the muffler, i think thats what is makeing me ped have no power it only goes 15 right now. can some one help me?