'No Regression'

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

CaptDan
Elite
Elite

'No Regression'

Post by CaptDan »

Check out the text (and the silver Spree) in this eBuy ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/grate-ho ... enameZWDVW

LOL! :D

CaptDan
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Re: 'No Regression'

Post by ALOW1 »

CaptDan wrote:Check out the text (and the silver Spree) in this eBuy ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/grate-ho ... enameZWDVW

LOL! :D

CaptDan
I saw that too. I don't expect everyone to type perfect as I do not do it myself, but come on. They're trying to sell something, you would think people would try harder to write a decent description.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

This guy need to go to school three years just to become a moron. :roll: How the * does he hold a real job? Maybe he's a "Would you like fries with that?" guy.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

* is "grate" ???
is that like "Great" ?
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Bear45-70 wrote:This guy need to go to school three years just to become a moron. :roll:
That's one of the best disses I've read recently. Can I use it if I give permission to its author? :)

BTW, wha't a 'power well?' Is that some type of behavior modification device ya throw the li'll brat into when he misbehaves? :P

CaptDan
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

CaptDan wrote:
Bear45-70 wrote:This guy need to go to school three years just to become a moron. :roll:
That's one of the best disses I've read recently. Can I use it if I give permission to its author? :)

BTW, wha't a 'power well?' Is that some type of behavior modification device ya throw the li'll brat into when he misbehaves? :P

CaptDan
You can use it all you want, no credit required.

I have no clue what a "power well" is and don't really care. His end of the gene pool is just to shallow for me.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Bear45-70 wrote:
CaptDan wrote:

CaptDan

I have no clue what a "power well" is and don't really care.
He wants to buy his kid a Power Wheels.
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Dac wrote:* is "grate" ???
is that like "Great" ?
Yup. Believe it or not, I've seen that morphism in other do-it-yourself adverts, both on eBuy and Crag's Lust. 8)

In all fairness, the guy's probably from someplace other than the east coast - maybe the middle coast of da Nam, which by the way, is an excellent place to order a multi-weld Vespa bodgefest, complete with coffee can lid engine shims, two color candy apple enamel, and two penny nails for axle fasteners.

To wit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VINTAGE- ... 06.c0.m245

CaptDan
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Bear45-70 wrote:
CaptDan wrote:
Bear45-70 wrote:
His end of the gene pool is just to shallow for me.
ROTFLMAO! :D

CaptDan
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

hi i got a honda spree scooter it runs grate everything works on it the scooter go 75 mil on 20 oz of gas you can drive it on the street with no regression i can get a title for it but i will need to be transferred from CT to PA or any were you want it to be there will be a cost for that i do not know how much i it will not be mor.....
so hows that sex with your cousin?
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
MotorMaker
Goped
Goped

Post by MotorMaker »

The Question and answer is priceless.

Question & Answer Answered

Q: Couple questions, 1. it is silver is it a factory color or was it painted? 2. does everything work, kick starter,electric start? 3. does it start up and run good? I'm very interested as your only 1.5 hrs from me in NJ But if I bid and win can I pick it up next sat? 10/18. I'm going away this weekend. I have a 50CC SUNL 2006 with a little over 300 miles on it it has a couple minor scratches but runs great, black would you be interested in a trade I have it for sale for $700.00 Oct-06-08

A: it has been painted it was red electric start it run good all of the stuff works good i may trade send me a pic asap i got a cash offer my email add is mevstreetdreams@aol.com my # is 570 233 8423 i am mike

Q: What year and model is it ? SA50,SB50 ? Thnx, Al F. Oct-06-08

A: it is a 50 cc and it is a 84

Q: Are you still looking for 400? Oct-05-08

A: yes or trade or i may do cash and trade give me your best offer and we can go from there

Q: i will give you the $400. you want in cash if you can deliver it to me. i'm in east aurora ny zip 14052 Oct-05-08

A: i can do that but it is going to cost you more then $400 mapquest tell me it will be East Aurora, NY 14052 Estimated Time: 5 hours 26 minutes Estimated Distance: 222.22 miles i will try to help you you can give me $375 for the scooter and i will need $250 for deliver so that would be $625 and it is worth that you can not get one like this to you for that let me know if you want it you can put a trade with it and i may drop the amount

Q: where is this ct or pa? Oct-04-08

A: i live in drums pa the scooter is in pa i never need the the papers for it so i did not get them so that is in ct and i can get it

Q: I'll offer you $200 and can pay cash immediately. Let me know I can pick up Monday. Jeff Oct-03-08

A: no thanks if i do not get $400 or a good trade i will keep it it can go on the street and i can drive 75 mil on 20 oz of gas so if you cant do better then that i will keep it thanks

Ok, who is going to call to see if he talks like he types?
adark248
Elite
Elite

Post by adark248 »

CaptDan wrote: eBuy
Bear45-70 wrote:This guy need to go to school. His end of the gene pool is just to shallow for me.
Casting the first stones, are we? :lol: We all make mistakes. :shock:

But in all seriousness, that's a pretty bad write up. I've seen that all over. My favorite is always the guy who puts up the blurriest photos you've ever seen for his item.
1984 Honda Aero 50
1986 Honda Spree
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Dac wrote:
hi i got a honda spree scooter it runs grate everything works on it the scooter go 75 mil on 20 oz of gas you can drive it on the street with no regression i can get a title for it but i will need to be transferred from CT to PA or any were you want it to be there will be a cost for that i do not know how much i it will not be mor.....
so hows that sex with your cousin?
LOL, note the trailer park in background.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

adark248 wrote:
CaptDan wrote: eBuy
Bear45-70 wrote:This guy need to go to school. His end of the gene pool is just to shallow for me.
Casting the first stones, are we? :lol: We all make mistakes. :shock:

But in all seriousness, that's a pretty bad write up. I've seen that all over. My favorite is always the guy who puts up the blurriest photos you've ever seen for his item.
There are mistakes and then there are indicators that someone's school attendance was limited or the gene pool was very shallow in their background or both. I get the feeling it's both in this case. :roll:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

MotorMaker wrote:

Ok, who is going to call to see if he talks like he types?
I won't call but I will ask a question....

"I speak and read English as my first language, I also speak and read 7 other languages. But no matter how hard I try, I can't understand what your description is trying to say. What language is this in?"

That's what I wrote, now who's next?