Hey, I just got one of these things and its pretty cool!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

KazMaster11
Noob
Noob

Hey, I just got one of these things and its pretty cool!

Post by KazMaster11 »

I got a 1984 Honda Spree in really good condition. This things pretty neat, its got decent acceleration too. Its comfortable, easy and fun to ride! I'm new to this forum and to riding a spree so does anyone have any tips or info? Maybe the weight limit? Thanks!
DENMAN
Noob
Noob

Post by DENMAN »

1. HOLD ON.
2. DONT BE WAVING TO CHICKS
3. HOLD ON.
4. THOSE LITTLE WHEELS ARE NOT CONDUCIVE TO BUMPS
5. KEEP BOTH HANDS ON HANDLEBARS.
DENMAN
SHREVEPORT, LA
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

haha, when i was reading my spree manual it said thw weight limit was 200 but i really think it can handle more just not as fast. i know someone on here weighs more than 200 :D not makeing fun of enyone.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

projected weight limit is 180lbs, but my friend who weighs like 220 has riden it before, so it really just depends on how long the frame can withstand the weight.
projects galore :nerd:
ferchja
Spree
Spree

Post by ferchja »

Pushing north of 260 lbs 6'4", and it still cruises at 26 on the flats. 22-24 uphill and a massive 33+ on the down side. I am sure I will end up burning out the clutch having to try to get me going from a stop, but it beats spending like $3-4 round trip to work for gas alone per day, vs $0.80 on the Spree.
Jeremy Ferch
1985 Spree (NQ50) - Mid restoration