Spree price question

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

01EliteSR
Goped
Goped

Spree price question

Post by 01EliteSR »

I have a good chance at buying a spree. It was brought to our shop because it wouldn't start. We suppected the cdi and sure enough no spark. But we haven't tried to fix it because the owner hasn't called or said anything about it. So i figure he doesn't care or doesn't have the money. What is a good resonable price for it. 1985 Spree with a no start/spark condition. All wires have been gone over and no splits, cracks, or shorts found. They tested it when i was off one day and shoved it aside because the owner doesn't have a wanted time back. Only body panels on it now are the handle bar cover and front cover, no plastic after the vertical front cover. I don't know the condition of those missing panels or if the owner has them or not. Paint is rubbed off handle bar in a couple places. I'll post pics tommorrow. So price range? With no other body pieces, with other pieces, if that is the problem (cdi box) or if there is more to it.
IT's A Honda.